GOAL Patriot’s Day Action Alert

We should send them to more than just Baker. Some Aid will likely just delete them or toss them without even telling him. Where else can we send them that an Administrator will bitch to Baker about receiving them? RMV? BPD? State Police?

Even though this is nothing but a minor annoyance to Baker and Healy, I did it anyway. I want them to know I disagreee with their bullshit.

Done and mailed. But I'm a realist and know Baker and our power hungry AG Healy will never even have an inclining about my actual paper letter. I did try and add a "little something" to the envelope to separate mine from all the others. Kinda like an Easter Egg. Not sure if you can find it, but hell, it made me feel better.

Thanks GOAL!

Stay safe, sanitized, and aware.

Workin it on Corona time...

Jay

MYvabKA.jpg

Letter writing? MI went to downtown Lansing and caused grid lock. Weak sauce.

Boston is a covid ridden shithole, I don't want to go anywhere near there.
But Bakers house has a nice wide boulevard in front with a view of the ocean and would be a lovely place to spend the afternoon.

Back to the top. Everyone printed and sent this out, right??? It's not like you've got tons to do all day right now because of Baker in the first place.

Did it, done that. Has nothing to do with having or not having time to do it. More of an "Hey Governor, stop doing that crap, what the hell were you thinking" thing.

Now, of course we'll never really know where the letters ended up or if anyone actually told the Governor about them, but did it anyways.

Jay

We should send them to more than just Baker. Some Aid will likely just delete them or toss them without even telling him. Where else can we send them that an Administrator will bitch to Baker about receiving them? RMV? BPD? State Police?

I don't know about those offices but today we are sending a copy to our state senator Dean Tran and our state rep Jon Zlotnik.
Last weekend my wife and I each mailed one to Baker after adding our mailing address and signatures to the bottom.

Folks who have not done this still can, and folks that have done this can do it again.

Once again a copy of the letter is linked on this page...

🐯

Back
Top Bottom