Goal membership?

Hi I need to place an order with CMP and my gun club and the NRA dont seem to be on their list of required memberships. Soo I figured now is finally the time to pony up and join GOAL! My question is, does goal send you some type of membership card that can be used to place an order with CMP? How does this work?

Thanks,

-Jon

It's about time! GOAL will send you a membership card. When I ordered from the CMP I included a photocopy of the membership card with all the other paperwork.

Your telling me! Its kind of sad that it took necessity to motivate me, but atleast I am joining. Thanks for the info.

So do you recall what other info you sent in to CMP? It looks like I have to send a copy of my birth certificate, goal card, and license is that right?

So do you recall what other info you sent in to CMP? It looks like I have to send a copy of my birth certificate, goal card, and license is that right?

That sounds right. I think I used a copy of my passport instead of a birth certificate for citizenship/age. I included paperwork from an Appleseed for proof of marksmanship training, but I understand and LTC/FID card meets that requirement. I stopped by a Bank of America and got someone there to notarize the forms for me for free.

Back
Top Bottom