GOAL Life Insurance visit?

M

MACGYVR

Just tossing this out there to see what to expect. Guy is coming by tomorrow to meet with me.
I joined GOAL over a year ago and this is the first I have heard of it. I do remember filling out the card for the insurance though.

Anyone have some insight into what has taken so long and what the meeting is like?

I met the guy a couple of months ago and he was nice to talk to. I would tell him to get to the point though, there is a folder with lots of optional ins. and I wanted out pretty quickly. Then again, I don't like talking to very many paople anyway. They will follow up with a phone call a few days later.

Not much to to go on but it's been a while.

I had a bad experience with them - WAY to aggressive.
I was not impressed, you DO NOT have to sign anything or even meet with them for any reason.
I called GOAL myself to ask questions about them.

For the record. The insurance company is trying to sell you more of it's product. You are one of their customers, they want to sell you more stuff.

You do not need to buy anything from them, or meet with them if you do not want to.

If anybody has any issues with them being too aggressive please contact me, we have had issues with them on this in the past and are seeking better options going forward.

I ended up purchasing a policy. The guy was very nice. No hard sell, no upsell. Was very straight forward and explained it all clearly.
For the cost it made alot of sense with the living benefits. One emergency room visit and I cover my co-pay and get $50. That's a huge help as I have a history of a few visits every year for stupid stuff.

I assume it's American Income Life? I was in charge of New Hampshire for them years ago, right after college. If you want to know more about the company, their products, and what you're actually getting, feel free to shoot me a PM>

Back
Top Bottom