GOAL Holiday Party Thank you!

Just wanted to thank Every one from GOAL for having us tonight. It was a nice Party. It was a pleasure to meet those of you From NES that I was able to speak with tonight as well. Appreciate Being able to meet Scott Brown and best of luck with the election, I will be rooting for you. Thanks everyone!

Jess

Just wanted to thank Every one from GOAL for having us tonight. It was a nice Party. It was a pleasure to meet those of you From NES that I was able to speak with tonight as well. Appreciate Being able to meet Scott Brown and best of luck with the election, I will be rooting for you. Thanks everyone!

Jess

Yup..cool! ...sounds like a blast!
..didn't get the invite for that one,
yup!...oh well keep up the good fight-n-all.[smile][laugh][smile]

Does anyone have information on Scott Brown besides the short description on his website? I'm considering voting for him and would like to learn more.

It was a great time at the party it ws nice to talk to different members around the state, wer need to support scott Brown in the battle he would realy help us.

I had a great time as well, just wish my daughter could have held out a little longer before her night time meltdown. My apologies to anyone I did not get to say by to.

My son and I had a great time too. Thank you to all that worked so hard to put it together.[smile]
Also, Scott Brown seems to be a really good guy. He's the FIRST pol. that I've ever met that didn't give me that "yucky" I need to go shower now kind of vibe.[wink]

I think the dogs name is zena , I over heard she was pushing 10 or 11 and still fighting the good fight for birds during hunting season. Nice dog, every party needs a good bird dog runnin around!

I think the dogs name is zena , I over heard she was pushing 10 or 11 and still fighting the good fight for birds during hunting season. Nice dog, every party needs a good bird dog runnin around!

Zena (Xena?) sounds right, I seem to recall them calling her that when I was there for my LTC class.

I wish I could have made it tonight, I was at work until midnight [sad2]

It was nice to put some more faces and names together- thanks GOAL for the great event!

It was also great to go 3/3 with my raffle tickets! I've never done that before.

Back
Top Bottom