• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GOA SURVEY

wahsben

NES Life Member
NES Member

A recent national survey asked Americans to identify the biggest problem faced by our nation. They said…

...GOVERNMENT

And ONLY 1% said “guns” were the biggest problem.

But the new Congress has decided to ignore Americans by vowing to make unconstitutional gun control their TOP priority.

As America’s NO-COMPROMISE gun advocacy group, we’re going to make sure Congress finally listens to the people and does what YOU want.

Please take our LISTEN TO AMERICA SURVEY today to tell this new radically anti-gun Congress to lay their hands off of our God-given rights.

- LISTEN TO AMERICA SURVEY -

You speak. Congress better listen.

American Citizen:

Deadline: MIDNIGHT TONIGHT

Take YOUR Survey

Americans everywhere are fed up with the overbearing intrusions into our lives by bureaucrats in Washington.

The truth is, we need limits on government -- not our rights.

But in less than a month, Congress has ignored our voices to impose their own radical gun control agenda on the entire country including:

• ❌ Expand Red Flag Gun Grabs
  • ❌ Criminalize private gun sales
  • ❌ Enact universal background checks
  • ❌ Create a federal registry of gun owners
  • ❌ Ban so-called “Assault weapons” and high capacity magazines
what America needs isn’t gun control, it’s Congress control.

It’s time to reclaim the reins of our government and protect our sacred liberties.

Please take our LISTEN TO AMERICA SURVEY today to tell this new radically anti-gun Congress to lay their hands off of our God-given rights.

In Liberty,

Erich Pratt
Executive Director
Gun Owners of America

Contributions to Gun Owners of America are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.

This email was sent to: Please do not reply to this email as this address is not monitored.We believe that email is a vital way to stay in direct contact with supporters, but you can click here if you would like to unsubscribe from these messages.8001 Forbes Pl., Suite 202 Springfield, VA 22151
mail

Im sure Ill get some tin foil remarks for this, but at the end of the survey they want your first and last name, zip code and email.

The address for the survey is gunownersamerica.com. The official address for GOA is gunowners.org. Prob nothing but Im not filling that out.

The address for the survey is gunownersamerica.com. The official address for GOA is gunowners.org. Prob nothing but Im not filling that out.
I didn't notice that but I'm a life member of GOA and it was sent to my email. Also that's the address on the survey page but after you hit submit it does go to a contribute page which I've seen before from GOA. I believe it's legit but in this day in age with all that's going on who knows. I filled it out and submitted it since my name and address is out there anyway.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. As I said I believe it's legit but I don't know for sure. Unfortunately since it's the weekend I can't find out today but I'll plan on calling this week to get an answer.

Im sure Ill get some tin foil remarks for this, but at the end of the survey they want your first and last name, zip code and email.

As long as u support GOA that will help

Ill admit to being the paranoid type, so what can I say? I look at it this way. It wouldnt take much for me to register bostonantifa.com or whatever, put together a survey full of topics I know they will salivate over and then at the end ask for names, email addresses, etc. Now Im Joe Patriot with a list of antifa dirtbag info.

Im a member of GOA and totally support what they do, throw them a few extra bucks when I can, etc, but Im just wary of where I send my info to. The difference in URL's caught my eye and was enough to activate my tinfoil mode.

Back
Top Bottom