Go west young man (and women)

Please don't confuse these comments with an invitation to move to Western MA, from Eastern MA. Frankly we're all full but...

I gotta tell you all, I am proud of my gun totting little town. Attached is a story that the local (read tiny) paper wrote about the Heller case resolution. While the story's somewhat inane, the comments are the real gems within.

(note that the comments start from the bottom of the page and go up-odd, I know)

22 reactions to the story and only one or two Moonbats showed up. Now, my town would never be confused with a conservative town, after all, we have a permanent war protest going on in the town center and it has been there for several years now, but even the liberal element in our town seems to have respect for the second amendment, and given that most of western MA is green as the money you spend at a gun shops, I'd say it's a little oasis in the state of confusion that is MA.

That's all. I just wanted to interject for a moment, that MA is not, in its totality, a gun hating state.

Last edited:
Please don't confuse these comments with an invitation to move to Western MA, from Eastern MA. Frankly we're all full but...

I gotta tell you all, I am proud of my gun totting little town. Attached is a story that the local (read tiny) paper wrote about the Heller case resolution. While the story's somewhat inane, the comments are the real gems within.

(note that the comments start from the bottom of the page and go up-odd, I know)

22 reactions to the story and only one or two Moonbats showed up. Now, my town would never be confused with a conservative town, after all, we have a permanent war protest going on in the town center and it has been there for several years now, but even the liberal element in our town seems to have respect for the second amendment, and given that most of western MA is green as the money you spend at a gun shops, I'd say it's a little oasis in the state of confusion that is MA.

That's all. I just wanted to interject for a moment, that MA is not, in its totality, a gun hating state.

I'm in the same town and have to agree with Mr. Duke here. There does seem to be a large contingent of liberals here that might fall more into the "classical" definition rather than the current crop self loathing coffee shop liberal. Not sure if I'm using the right term when I say classical liberals.

We are nice and green here, either way.

now if we could only get a gun shop to stay in town things would be even better.

Seeing MAD go was a sad day. There is an FFL around but he does not have a brick and mortar store, I can give you his info if you'd like.

Seeing MAD go was a sad day. There is an FFL around but he does not have a brick and mortar store, I can give you his info if you'd like.

JRyan, I forgot to get his info from you last week when we were at the range. PM at your convenience.

and Marine96...yes...sigh. I can't stand paying $15 gas just to go north or south to buy ammo, much less a gun.

JRyan, I forgot to get his info from you last week when we were at the range. PM at your convenience.

and Marine96...yes...sigh. I can't stand paying $15 gas just to go north or south to buy ammo, much less a gun.

You have a PM.

Story

I couldn`t open the story. Raoul, send it to me if you could.

I think as soon as you get outside of the 495 loop people start to appear more normal and less communist. The problem is, in MA politics, nobody outside of that loop tends to really matter much. [sad2]

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom