Glocks in MA

Picking up a G21 Gen5 MOS in FDE next week cant wait I love Glocks.
Lipseys just released the FDE (factory FDE frame) recently. As long as you are getting that one and not one of the after market cerakote versions... You can check the frame serial number. If its still metal then its factory, if its FDE its cerakote

We have a 9mm and now a 10mm. I've also shot their 45. I like them a lot. Simple. Reliable. Cost effective. And for some reason they handle recoil very well for a fairly light plastic gun. At least for me. Maybe it's the grip angle???

The 10mm is going to be put through its paces since it will be carried in the mountains. It's going to get dragged through a lot of crap and will certainly get banged around.
G20 will be next for me. I've pondered the 21, but have a few 1911's already.

Lipseys just released the FDE (factory FDE frame) recently. As long as you are getting that one and not one of the after market cerakote versions... You can check the frame serial number. If its still metal then its factory, if its FDE its cerakote
I hope their Cerakote doesn't s*ck like the 22/45.

Glocks? Those are illegal in MA. And why would you want one? Their ergonomics are akin to anal sex. During an amusement park ride. At night. Drunk and stoned- both participants. And the guy is semi- hard. Disappointment is guaranteed. Masochism born out of desperation I say. Ha…

Here is the first link that comes when searching for “anal Glock”. Apparently it is thing.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ItemShop/comments/qhms9k/anus_glock_cannot_be_confiscated_while_equipped/

yeh, i'd MUCH rather have a sexier Sig which has the feature where it fires automatically if dropped...
i don't buy guns to look pretty, i buy guns to go bang when i want them to, and only when i want them to

Dude, f*ck Glock and their model numbers.

At this point they might as well just cover the numbers they are missing so people can collect consecutive number. Like 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23... we need a Glock 18.
i want a Glock 7 to go with my AR 7

the 45 is 9, but the 21 is .45
the 22 is .40 and the 44 is .22
32 is .357, no one shoots .32 any more anyway...
the 40 is 10

Last edited:
Dude, f*ck Glock and their model numbers.

At this point they might as well just cover the numbers they are missing so people can collect consecutive number. Like 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23... we need a Glock 18.

View attachment 879666

There is an 18 it's a the select fire 17 that (almost) nobody can buy.

Every manufacturer f***s this up somehow. At least Glock has a system.

Don't get me started on smiths "The M&P 9 Compact is now a Subcompact and you shall call it that forever more" thing. That bullshit is absurd.

Then you have sig who basically doesn't delineate anything, although the gun you're getting is often at least a sku or part number.

I saw a Gen 2 Glock 18 years ago in a class.

Saddam Hussein had one on him when he got arrested [rofl]

Probably the worst pistol possible for an old man

So that Lipseys special... is that like a factory FDE frame with a black slide?
Yes.

Factory colored frames and black slides

FDE: Lipseys
Grey: Lipseys
ODG: generally available though not since Gen 4
Battlefield Green: Amchar

May there were other colors in the past but since I have been doing this starting in 2017 those are the only factory colors I know of.

Many distributors do bulk cerakote colors like Chattanooga and Davidsons.

Yes.

Factory colored frames and black slides

FDE: Lipseys
Grey: Lipseys
ODG: generally available though not since Gen 4
Battlefield Green: Amchar

May there were other colors in the past but since I have been doing this starting in 2017 those are the only factory colors I know of.

Many distributors do bulk cerakote colors like Chattanooga and Davidsons.
The Desert Sand Gen4 19 you sold me has held up extremely well over 7yrs and a few thousand rounds.

Stupidity.

Putting your non-dominant forefinger there sets your hand up badly.

I prefer Angie Dickinson Police Woman stance - my left hand grips my right wrist for stability. I also always point my gun by aiming it to the sky with the butt of the gun facing my attacker, then drop the muzzle to cover him. . . with style. LOL

I saw a Gen 2 Glock 18 years ago in a class.

Saddam Hussein had one on him when he got arrested [rofl]

Probably the worst pistol possible for an old man
Yeah, but probably one of the most valuable Glocks ever if it were to hit the auction block…

How do you get your car in there?

Short answer - I don't.

Longer answer - when we built this house I told my wife that there were only three things I cared about.
1 - an excellent shower in the master bedroom
2 - an office on the second floor overlooking the street
3 - the garage is mine

The garage has an amazing amount of "stuff" in it;
Metal shelving running the length of the back wall, (paint, parts, range equipment)
Server cabinets running down one side wall, (ammo, liquor, battery powered tools)
4x8 (approx) work bench
drill press
small milling machine
loading table with (2) Dillon 650's
gun safe
motorcyle
rollaways
parts cabinets (mostly electrical)
beer fridge
freezer

To me a Glock is a tool, not a thing of beauty. It's simple, reliable, accurate and durable but I too hate the grip angle. I have a Glock 21 with 2 magazines from before all the Ma crap. I gave it to my son. He loves Glocks and owns many.

G20 will be next for me. I've pondered the 21, but have a few 1911's already.
The G21 is a 1911 antidote. You stash it back in the safe, crusted up... and just keep shooting it. I had one season of pins on a G21SF where i literally just kept running it. Now I have at least 2 21s and a couple 20s.

Back
Top Bottom