Glock Store Sucks!

SFC13557

NES Member
I placed an order Monday for extended slide release. 3.5 lb connector and new rod/recoil spring for my Gen4 G19 and next day get email saying there's a problem verifying my card/address. I check bank account and they charged me $154.94 and today get email telling me they cancelled order. I call and ask what's the problem and rep says they emailed me twice asking for further info. I told them my bank has already approved their charge and they have a shitty system and he gets all huffy and tells me I can't talk to him like that. I ask him if he wants my business and nothing so I tell him they better refund my money. WTF? I just bought a Glock off of Gunbroker yesterday so no issue on my end and used my CC at Commissary yesterday. I order products from Amazon Prime all the time and use card for all my purchases. They wanted me to send pic of my drivers license and CC card to them. I just emailed them and told them they better cancel the charge to my card. CC card is new as of February and I moved in March to new apartment but same street address. I have updated card and address with all the businesses I do business with including my bank which issued the card. They still haven't replied to my email.

Can’t speak to the purchase issue but if they cancelled it I imagine a refund is automatically being processed for you in the system. Your CC company should square it away if it doesn’t happen, no need to argue with some clown and ruin your day.

It’s a rarity these days for customer service to actually be that. Still some good ones out there though that’re just solid people. Hope you get squared away.

I had a cracked trigger housing on my Glock 34 three weeks ago and they are sold out everywhere, but the Glock store said they were in stock and I ordered two. Two hours later I get an email that the parts were backordered.
I wanted to shoot a match last weekend, so I ended up just buying another Glock just for the housing. Thank for nothing Lenny. [laugh]
[laugh]

my bitch with them is 1.) prices are skyrocket high. 2.) shipping is slower than the second coming of christ. i've bought from them but only when i couldn't get what i need elsewhere. but i think they drop ship a lot of parts cause in 2 tries with them, it took over 2 weeks to get it here. but they seem honest and haven't screwed me around.

Don't worry about this.

Not worth your while.

Wait until a week before your billing cycle ends and report the the charge to your CC company. They will take care of it and give you a credit right away. That is what the CC company gets paid for with that 3% they charge the stores.

I'd be pissed about not telling you that things are out of stock, though.

get this instead. screw the glock store. it is a good connector.
That's what Glock store sells, yes.

My personal experience with them is from a long time ago(2020) when I wanted to accessorize my G23. The experience was very good. Back then, they were still in California. The entire operation moved to Tennessee since then. Perhaps the move changed things.

I had a cracked trigger housing on my Glock 34 three weeks ago and they are sold out everywhere, but the Glock store said they were in stock and I ordered two. Two hours later I get an email that the parts were backordered.
I wanted to shoot a match last weekend, so I ended up just buying another Glock just for the housing. Thank for nothing Lenny. [laugh]
[laugh]
Now wait just a minute, because of Lenny, you have another Glock???
Seems to me like you should be thanking him...
Just sayin'

Now wait just a minute, because of Lenny, you have another Glock???
Seems to me like you should be thanking him...
Just sayin'
A Glock (that doesn't work $700), Trijicon SRO ($580), FCD optic plate ($70), Dawson sights ($80), CHPWS speed feed ($140), Timney alpha trigger ($150).
$1720 later I will have new race gun as soon as I receive the $9 part that broke which I will probably end up buying off eBay.

They still haven't replied to my email asking them why they canceled my order and charge is still on my card. I'm quite confused why they had such an attitude and didn't try to resolve the issue. When I called and person told me they emailed me twice and since I didn't provide pics of my license and card they automatically canceled my order is bizarre. Pretty shitty customer service especially since I was still trying to do business with them. Not worried about charge, if it doesn't go away in a few days I'll call bank.

A Glock (that doesn't work $700), Trijicon SRO ($580), FCD optic plate ($70), Dawson sights ($80), CHPWS speed feed ($140), Timney alpha trigger ($150).
$1720 later I will have new race gun as soon as I receive the $9 part that broke which I will probably end up buying off eBay.

I've gotten more 3.5 minus connectors and other doodads off ebay than all the other vendors combined except for maybe OC customs.

I've gotten more 3.5 minus connectors and other doodads off ebay than all the other vendors combined except for maybe OC customs.
I'll try OC customs. I went to Midway but no go, what happened to Glock Works? How much difference does the 3.5 lb connector make? Should I go with replacement trigger system?

Just use ebay, or OC customs, or anything that isnt a whore site
Yep, that. Many more choices and far better responses from vendors.
Also, I would recommend you check out NDZ. These guys sell a lot of Glock parts plus they make their own. Oh, and they're local! Well, Connecticut is local in the grand scheme of things. A friend of mine bought a nicely painted slide from them. After about a month, the paint peeled in a couple of places. He contacted them via email and had a replacement within a week. It's been a year and the paint is still perfect! NDZ stands behind its product, quality-wise.

Did you find out the issue when you called. Or did you just start ranting. Same happened to me at a local gun shop. The pre charge went through, but the shop showed declined. It's a bank glitch.

There is nothing to do. It's a pre authorization and will drop off in 5 days.

Did you find out the issue when you called. Or did you just start ranting. Same happened to me at a local gun shop. The pre charge went through, but the shop showed declined. It's a bank glitch.

There is nothing to do. It's a pre authorization and will drop off in 5 days.
They said their CC verification came up with a discrepancy regarding address matching. That's when I told them I moved in March and they were using a shitty card verification service that obviously isn't current. That's when the rep got pissy and told me I couldn't talk to him like that. Like what I replied? I told him I checked my bank account and the transaction was "pending" so my bank didn't decline charge. Called bank/CU and they told me no problem on their end.

I know the upcoming chapters:
  • The transaction gets canceled.
  • The ordered parts arrive in the mail...
  • OP sends money to the Glock Store to pay for the parts.
  • Another set of parts arrive in the mail...
[shocked]

I purchased a Pyramid trigger system from them (GS) years back for my G43, really nice trigger set but $$. When it was time to swap out the G45 trigger I decided to go back to them, purchased the Gen 5 Pyramid kit and 5 mins later got notification it was back ordered. Meh, no big deal I thought, a week or two max, I can wait. lol

I think GS got bought out by OpticsPlanet because a year and half later I was still waiting for it to be in stock. I contacted CS maybe 3 x in the meantime checking in, always got a response but they just said they have no idea when.

I finally gave up on them and cancelled it. Went over to Wilson Combat the same day and purchased a Gen 5 kit w/springs and a new WC connector bar, for about a third of the cost of GS. The Pyramid kit that never came was like 270.00$, while the WC w/connector bar was under 100.00$. I won’t go back to GS store either.

i get my trigger parts from oc. someone here on nes recommended them to me for connectors and springs and what ever. i forget who mentioned it, sorry. 🤔 and the one part that immediately gets changed out on every glock is the slide lock. i put a deltac extended slide lock on all of 'em and i get it off of ebay through deltacs ebay store. both oc and deltac have great turn around times.

I drove to Harvard, fired 100rds thru Glock and stopped at my bank branch, Hanscom Federal CU. He reiterated they approved transaction because it's showing "pending". Told him story and he said someone's covering their ass or being overly cautious. He told me if transaction doesn't disappear in 7-10 days call and they'll dispute it. I checked OC Customs and will check NDZ.

... from them (GS) years back ... purchased the Gen 5 Pyramid kit ... I think GS got bought out by OpticsPlanet because a year and half later I was still waiting for it to be in stock. ...

I finally gave up on them and cancelled it. ...
6jawsi.jpg

Back
Top Bottom