• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Glock prices (new)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jttgspring

NES Member
I know I know, am able to purchase Leo just curious what others are seeing in the central mass and metro west area. Looking for a 19 gen4

Not sure what the leo part is about but I got mine(G19 gen 4) for 625 Lnib with 2 mags. Another 4 preban sq notch mags for 75 each. Love it.

I'm more concerned as to the potential human trafficking of this "Leo" gentleman right in the heart of this state.

I'm mean I can purchase as an Leo if shop won't sell to non Leo. Just looking to shop price with out the hassle of driving around!

I'm mean I can purchase as an Leo if shop won't sell to non Leo. Just looking to shop price with out the hassle of driving around!

There is this device called phones. you push numbers and you talk to people and get answers. How would NES know gun shops inventory and pricing?

I'm asking about personal experiences jron I even included a specific product and area. Again just looking firer others recent experiences.

i held one at shooters outpost last night and i can't remember the price for the life of me.

glock 43 is 479.99.

saw op said metro west mass not nh.

Last edited:
So you're a LEO and want to purchase a G19 at peon prices?

LOL so your CMR940 exempt AND lazy? Just order a gun on gunbroker and get it sent to a willing FFL, done.

/boggle.

-Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom