• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Glock magazine capacities in Massachusetts

Sf Becket

NES Member
Can a Post ban glock be carried with a preban high cap mag in it? Or does it have to be a preban glock with a high cap preban mag? Thanks in advance

There is NO SUCH THING as a pre or post-ban Glock.

Glocks are NOT BANNED!

Carry any pre-ban mag in any gun you have and enjoy.

But I thought after 10/21/1998 they banned all Glocks in MA because of their new evil features? [rofl]
Like Len said, carry any pre-ban mag in any gun.

-Matt

It's been mentioned, but bears repeating: there is no such thing as a preban Glock pistol. There isn't. Preban has nothing to do with the status of Glock pistols. We aren't banned from owning them or buying them.

Looks like I have my work cut out for me. I have to let everyone on here that has posted for buying and selling pre ban glocks and mags that these guns don't exist

Looks like I have my work cut out for me. I have to let everyone on here that has posted for buying and selling pre ban glocks and mags that these guns don't exist

People using "pre-ban" in the context of Glocks are using it as an (inaccurate and confusing) shorthand for "pre-the 1998 cutoff for Glocks that can be transferred and sold by dealers in MA". It would be better for everyone if they said "pre-1998" or "dealer-transferrable" or whatever, but "PRE-BAN!!!!!" sells better I guess.

Works for me
Instead of searching for an answer you ask a question that's been answered countless times already and then proceed to give the people answering you attitude? Why?

Instead of searching for an answer you ask a question that's been answered countless times already and then proceed to give the people answering you attitude? Why?

Because all the people who answered his question should have posted a, "let me search that for you" instead.

-Matt

Future closed thread right hurrrr.

Good, close it. Can we get software that combines a search of text in stickies with what someone has posted, and if it finds the answer, it auto generates a reply telling them where to look and then closes the thread?

I'd even pay a higher membership fee if that software could find a way to deliver a slap across a persons face at the same time.

Good, close it. Can we get software that combines a search of text in stickies with what someone has posted, and if it finds the answer, it auto generates a reply telling them where to look and then closes the thread? I'd even pay a higher membership fee if that software could find a way to deliver a slap across a persons face at the same time.
I mean, maybe we could put together an elite force of NESrs that would infiltrate your house, upper deck your toilet and make time with your old lady for committing said crimes. It's a lower tech soloution yet could be effective.

Back
Top Bottom