• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Glock...licensing fee??

je25ff

NES Member
So a friend of mine recently went to try out some handguns after getting his LTC. He was told by the FFL that they can't sell him a new Glock because Glock won't pay the MA. licensing fees. It's the first I've heard of it. Is this true?

Glock actually does the testing to get on the MA EOPS list, but the AG's office still won't let them be sold AND won't give a clear reason. I think it's in court?

Glock actually does the testing to get on the MA EOPS list, but the AG's office still won't let them be sold AND won't give a clear reason. I think it's in court?

I believe the AG argues it doesn't have a loaded chamber indicator, a feature which is not defined but they know it when they see it.

Right because doesn't the p99 have that stupid red paint on the extractor which is supposed to be your lci which is what glocks supposedly do

I've never understood the point of the LCI. Basic safety dictates that you treat every gun as if it's loaded.

The AG doesn't want Glocks to be sold in MA because they are the most evil and baby-killy handguns in existence. Do not attempt to figure out their logic, because it doesn't exist.

Right, I'm familiar with the AG, etc. I had just never heard anything about licensing. Guess it's totally bogus.

So the AG's will not let a firearm be sold in MA. unless it passes their safety text. The same firearm that is not allowed because they will not pass the safety text,are allowed to be owned by the police.So the police is allowed to carry an unsafe firearm,and put our life in danger.

So the AG's will not let a firearm be sold in MA. unless it passes their safety text. The same firearm that is not allowed because they will not pass the safety text,are allowed to be owned by the police.So the police is allowed to carry an unsafe firearm,and put our life in danger.

But see, the police are super duper extra special trained beyond what us mere normal people could ever even hope to achieve, so it's okay for them to have them!

leave guns to the professionals [rolleyes]

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1449103103364.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1449103103364.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 152
  • uploadfromtaptalk1449103092013.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1449103092013.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 156

See, that wasn't so hard to understand. Feel better now?

Scuttlebutt has it that some dealers at the West Springfield show got a stern lecture from the MSP for having Gen 4 Glocks out for sale. No arrests or prosecutions, as they apparently didn't have time to do an undercover buy.

Scuttlebutt has it that some dealers at the West Springfield show got a stern lecture from the MSP for having Gen 4 Glocks out for sale. No arrests or prosecutions, as they apparently didn't have time to do an undercover buy.

Arrest for what crime?

I can easily see how this thread may get derailed. I was just curious about licensing [wink]

MSP enforce consumer regulations now?

IDK, the Gen4 I "saw" has indicator on it (maybe not intentional but it actually has 2, 3 if you count that a gun is always loaded)

Back
Top Bottom