Glock Hearing - Can you attend?

Here's a thought about the LCI. As an instructor that teaches the LTC class, no where do I teach to check the "Loaded Chamber Indicator" in order to make sure the gun is unloaded. The curriculum I teach is certified by the Mass State Police. If the LCI is a vital part of the gun, would not the state police require going over its use in classes for the LTC. Since the MSP don't require instruction about the use of the LCI, doesn't that mean that the LCI is not necessarily a vital part of the gun?

Here's a thought about the LCI. As an instructor that teaches the LTC class, no where do I teach to check the "Loaded Chamber Indicator" in order to make sure the gun is unloaded. The curriculum I teach is certified by the Mass State Police. If the LCI is a vital part of the gun, would not the state police require going over its use in classes for the LTC. Since the MSP don't require instruction about the use of the LCI, doesn't that mean that the LCI is not necessarily a vital part of the gun?

I explain the LCI in my classes. I show how it makes checking to see if the gun is loaded confusing. Then I explain to check if it's loaded, RACK THE SLIDE TO THE REAR! Theirs your LCI!

I explain the LCI in my classes. I show how it makes checking to see if the gun is loaded confusing. Then I explain to check if it's loaded, RACK THE SLIDE TO THE REAR! Theirs your LCI!

I do mention that the LCI is a mechanical device and like any mechanical device, it can fail, just like a safety. To trust your life on it would be foolish

Unless the original purchaser filled out a rebate card or something, how in the world would the Glock company know who owned Glock pistols anyways?

I explain the LCI in my classes. I show how it makes checking to see if the gun is loaded confusing. Then I explain to check if it's loaded, DROP THE MAGAZINE AND THEN RACK THE SLIDE TO THE REAR BEFORE VISUALLY AND PHYSICALLY INSPECTING THE CHAMBER TO MAKE SURE IT'S CLEAR! Theirs your LCI!

FIFY

I'm confused, exactly what records does the MA AG want from Glock???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm confused, exactly what records does the MA AG want from Glock???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good write up here...

"There are scores of public reports about defects involving firearms, including accidental firing, misfiring, overheating problems and low 'trigger pull' leading to horrific stories of accidental shootings by children," Gonzalez said. "As the chief law enforcement office in Massachusetts, we are seeking that information to better inform our residents and to protect them from any safety or manufacturing issues with guns sold here."

A copy of Healey's March 2016 demand for documents from the gun manufacturers, which was included in court filings, details 10 types of documents related to gun safety. The request covers all gun sales by the manufacturers, not only sales made in Massachusetts.

The documents show that Healey asked for records of complaints relating to the safety of firearms and ammunition or to accidental discharges, and for information on how the companies responded to those complaints. She asked for information about recalls of guns and ammunition, a list of all guns being produced as of this January, information about safety features and testing and documents about advertising, marketing and warranties.

http://www.masslive.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/gun_manufacturers_challenge_in.html

"There are scores of public reports about defects involving firearms, including accidental firing, misfiring, overheating problems and low 'trigger pull' leading to horrific stories of accidental shootings by children," Gonzalez said. "As the chief law enforcement office in Massachusetts, we are seeking that information to better inform our residents and to protect them from any safety or manufacturing issues with guns sold here."

I actually went looking for the NY incedent that was mentioned in the case and couldn't find it. Off memory, I believe the defective slide incident in Texas was with their brand new nobody else had it yet rollout of a new firearm wasn't it?

She's fishing for a list of gun owners that they might not currently have in the system.
That's what she's doing , nothing more.
They day she gives two shits about the "Safety" of anyone in this state I'll lace up my skates in hell.
Hey Maura, how many sex offenders roaming the streets have reoffended in the last month or so now?
It's getting hard to keep a tally.

In addition to not knowing, there is now precedent for NOT actually filling out your warranty card again.

Glock has an incentive TO fill out the warranty card. Win a 30th anniversary Glock

http://https://us.glock.com/customer-service/glock-warranty-form

She's fishing for a list of gun owners that they might not currently have in the system.
They day she gives two shits about the "Safety" of anyone in this state I'll lace up my skates in hell.
Hey Maura, how many sex offenders roaming the streets have reoffended in the last month or so now?

She is looking for information for if Hillary wins and she can get an appointment to Eric Holders AG position and hunt down all Glock owners.

To sum it up **** You Healey!

You're doing it wrong. It's there to tell you if it's LOADED, not the other way around. "Loaded Chamber Indicator." It's right there in the name!

Silly goose.

(/sarc)

I just did the math and wanted to circle around. AGO told the judge bpd puts in 800 hours of training to use their glocks- That's hands on 40h a day for 20 weeks. Shouldn't that be perjury? There's no ****ing way bpd handles their firearms that long.

**Edit** Good call, that's 80 hours, the LEO academy in Boston is 800 hours- got them mixed up.

Last edited:
The snark in me wants to respond: "The BPD need 80 of instruction on how not to have an accident with their unsafe Glocks?"

That's gotta be rough training. 80 hours of
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger
Don't pull the trigger

I agree 100% with the above.. This is the only reason why she does tings like this.. She thinks people are stupid.. I can see right through all her crap.

Back
Top Bottom