• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Glock Hearing - Can you attend?

There will be a hearing in Suffolk Superior Court, 3 Pemberton Square, Boston at 2PM on October 19, 2016, 13th Floor, CR1309. (Wednesday) at which time Glock will defend itself against the demand for records from the MA AG's office.

Comm2A is requesting that as many people as possible show up as a support for our allies at Glock.

Also, while MA courthouses are generally quite good about checking carry guns for us ordinary unimportant people, they often have only a few lockers for that purpose and we could easily overwhelm the system if everyone dresses as usual.

So, who can join me?

Last edited:
I don't understand how being a spectator in a court case shows support?
is the idea to talk to people from flock after to let them know you were there, or wear similar T-Shirts of some sort?

It will let Glock know the people in MA stand with them. I am certain it will be appreciated. Trust me, they will know it was us [smile]

I will try to attend. Is the courthouse near a T stop? I'm not familiar with Boston.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will try to attend. Is the courthouse near a T stop? I'm not familiar with Boston.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's near the center of everything: Gov Center (green), Park St (red), Bowdoin (blue), and State St (orange) are all blocks away. Only a 10 minute walk from north station, maybe 15 from south station if taking the commuter rail.

We should all wear our tyranny shirts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

No, please don't.

It's important that people show the court the respect that it [should] deserve. I'll be in a suit and tie as I always am when visiting a courtroom. Represent the best way you know how. The mere presence of many interested observers speaks loudly enough. We don't have to do anything other than just be there watching. That says all that we need to say.

If you have a Comm2A lapel pin, wear it.

And just to make clear, Comm2A has not connection to this case. We only know about it from the media and because we took the time to comb through the docket, read the filings and make note of the hearing. I have copies of the pleadings as well as the AG's CID and will try to post them later tonight.

There will be a similar hearing for Remington in a different action on October 27th. More on that later.

T-Shirt: "Help, this guy wants ugly rugged plastic pistols at disposable prices"

I don't understand how being a spectator in a court case shows support?
is the idea to talk to people from flock after to let them know you were there, or wear similar T-Shirts of some sort?

No, please don't.

It's important that people show the court the respect that it [should] deserve. I'll be in a suit and tie as I always am when visiting a courtroom. Represent the best way you know how. The mere presence of many interested observers speaks loudly enough. We don't have to do anything other than just be there watching. That says all that we need to say.

If you have a Comm2A lapel pin, wear it.

And just to make clear, Comm2A has not connection to this case. We only know about it from the media and because we took the time to comb through the docket, read the filings and make note of the hearing. I have copies of the pleadings as well as the AG's CID and will try to post them later tonight.

There will be a similar hearing for Remington in a different action on October 27th. More on that later.
Wearing a t shirt and sitting quietly by myself is disrespectful?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

My Glock has been faithful to me every day since early 1998. Time to return the favor...

~Matt

The redline to Park Street will put you within spitting distance to the state house.

not at the statehouse---suffolk superior court, behind 1,2, & 3 center plaza which is directly across from city hall. cambridge st.

stairways from cambridge st. up and through center plaza to pemberton sq.

parking is $30.00+ at center plaza. take the T to govt. ctr.

look at city hall, turn 180 degrees and go.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom