• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Glock frame

This would’ve been a lot easier if you just asked “what do I fill in the boxes if I’m registering a glock frame with a conversion slide?” Just put whatever. Like glock 19 plus it’s serial in 22 lr.

Buy the frame. Buy the kit. Put it together. Register it as 22lr. Done. Did this with a 21sf in 460 Rowland. Probably the only Glock registered in Rowland.
Yes in Ma.your only registering the frame.
I had a thought today. I bought the frame. Built the gun. Did the transaction/not Ma registration-LOL!! What if someone got the slide/barrel, commits a crime and those serial numbers come back to the frame I “Transactioned/not registered” LOL again to me?
Not pants $#|tting just a thought.

You can chase these laws around forever. Just make sure your LTC is valid. And you're not carrying standard cap mags. That's as much pants shitting as I can do. Pants are expensive.

You can chase these laws around forever. Just make sure your LTC is valid. And you're not carrying standard cap mags. That's as much pants shitting as I can do. Pants are expensive.
I don’t understand the “not carrying standard cap mags”

pants are expensive, but bowel control is free!

I don’t understand the “not carrying standard cap mags”

pants are expensive, but bowel control is free!
I try to stick with 10 rnd mags. To me standard cap mags are whatever the gun was originally designed for. we all have a different level of risk were willing to live with.

I had a thought today. I bought the frame. Built the gun. Did the transaction/not Ma registration-LOL!! What if someone got the slide/barrel, commits a crime and those serial numbers come back to the frame I “Transactioned/not registered” LOL again to me?
Not pants $#|tting just a thought.
You're going to jail.

I try to stick with 10 rnd mags. To me standard cap mags are whatever the gun was originally designed for. we all have a different level of risk were willing to live with.
Might want to explain that you're scared right off the bat instead of making a blanket statement that people shouldn't be carrying mags that can be perfectly legal.

You're going to jail.

Might want to explain that you're scared right off the bat instead of making a blanket statement that people shouldn't be carrying mags that can be perfectly legal.
Probably. Hopefully not. 😆

Back
Top Bottom