Glock Armor's Class to be held Aug 27 in Mass

Hey all,

Just wanted to let you know if you check glocks training site. They have a Class being held here in Mass Aug 27. The cost is $150 but you will be a Certified glock armor good for 3 yrs.

You have to be LE or Military.Or a GSSF memeber of have a FFL, FFL C&R to take the class sign up online. I just signed up, so there is 31 seats still open. Looks like they just posted the class on there site. Don't waste time! Classes fill up fast if you have a FFL you need to fax it to the training department so they can put it on file.

This class is being taught by Mark Doneburgh, who is the chief instructor and probably the best as well and an all around good guy.

Wow, I just tried to register, but they want me to put my cc# into their web page that's not doing any encryption. What the hell is wrong with Glock???

Thanks, but no thanks.

I couldn't find anything on the site that said a C&R FFL or GSSF membership was all it took to get into this class. Can you please provide some info confirming that?

Thanks,
-Cuz.

Cuz, I didnt look on the reg. page but took it from the OP's post

You have to be LE or Military.Or a GSSF memeber of have a FFL, FFL C&R to take the class sign up online. I just signed up, so there is 31 seats still open. Looks like they just posted the class on there site. Don't waste time! Classes fill up fast if you have a FFL you need to fax it to the training department so they can put it on file.

EC - you want a link to GSSF? http://www.gssfonline.com/ then click registration...

This class is being taught by Mark Doneburgh, who is the chief instructor and probably the best as well and an all around good guy.

i took this class from him about 6 weeks ago. Mark really knows his stuff and is a excellent teacher. i highly suggest this class and this instructor!

Too bad. I would love to attend, but I'm not a GSSF member anymore and lack the other quals. I let my membership lapse when they stopped holding matches in MA; I don't blame them.

I couldn't find anything on the site that said a C&R FFL or GSSF membership was all it took to get into this class. Can you please provide some info confirming that?

Thanks,
-Cuz.

I called and talked to a woman in Glock training down in GA. She told me over the phone that they will take a copy of a FFL no matter the type and being in GSSF will also allow you to take the class she said. I emailed and they said it was okay just to scan my FFL and attach it by email which I did so I am all set for the class just wait for them to bill me the $150.

How in depth does the this class get? It looks like it just goes into detail stripping and basic function. The A/A course looks like it would be interesting.

Is this a one time deal or will he teach in MA. again sometime ?
Glock runs courses on a rotating basis, and they generally have at least one class in MA each year. Mark Doneburgh is based out of upstate NY so he is generally the instructor who does the MA classes (though not always).

How in depth does the this class get?
Details stripping and loads of Glock trivia.

This class is tomorrow, who's going?
I'm in.

-Cuz.

I'll be there.

I will be watching an old Glock gunsmithing dvd tonight. I saw it twice before.

I detail stripped my upper this week!!!

It was awesome!!!

Back
Top Bottom