• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GLOCK 46: the first rotating-barrel GLOCK under test

I’m shaped like a seal. Does that count?

Some striker fired guns have a very high bore axis due to a poor grip design. XDs comes to mind.

Rumble link shows take down procedure...

View: https://rumble.com/v4i0rse-the-glock-46-the-glock-youve-never-seen.html

This Glock has a rotating barrel which allows for a magazine disconnect.

A magazine disconnect is a feature where you must remove the magazine before disassembling the gun.

It is a safety feature that prevents the gun firing when you have to pull the trigger to field strip.

In Mass, the AG requires a loaded chamber indicator or a magazine disconnect.

The Glocks loaded chamber indicator was not deemed worthy by the AG.

Now with this magazine disconnect - will the Glock 46 meet the AG requirements to me Mass Compliant?

Rumble link shows take down procedure...

View: https://rumble.com/v4i0rse-the-glock-46-the-glock-youve-never-seen.html

This Glock has a rotating barrel which allows for a magazine disconnect.

A magazine disconnect is a feature where you must remove the magazine before disassembling the gun.

It is a safety feature that prevents the gun firing when you have to pull the trigger to field strip.

In Mass, the AG requires a loaded chamber indicator or a magazine disconnect.

The Glocks loaded chamber indicator was not deemed worthy by the AG.

Now with this magazine disconnect - will the Glock 46 meet the AG requirements to me Mass Compliant?

F them and their stupid rules. I'm hoping for a very stringent revisit of Bruen by the Supremes that takes all of this as a non-issue. "Wait. You want them to be EXTRA safe???? What's wrong with the 48 other pistol brands without that?" It's BS. Besides, the AG making up rules shouldn't be allowed in the first place. But I digress on that.

I can imagine a scenario where a cop would see someone with a G46 and think it's got a "Giggle Switch" installed.
I can think of 9000 scenarios where nobody would pay any mind to it unless the person was already being arrested.

I can think of 9000 scenarios where nobody would pay any mind to it unless the person was already being arrested.
So, you think if the cop shooting next to you at the rage notices a giggle switch - he wont question you? [rofl]

So, you think if the cop shooting next to you at the rage notices a giggle switch - he wont question you? [rofl]

Lol, "noticing a switch" and having a gun that is actually firing FA are two different things.

Also thats a poor scenario by itself, most of the cops that I know that actually shoot would want to try that kind of gun. Legal or otherwise. [rofl]

Trigger is legendary - as in super sucky. Make a super long travel so cops have plenty of time to revisit whether they want to shoot? How about just proper training and response tactics?

I'm waiting for the Glock 7. You know what that is? It's a porcelain gun made in Germany. It doesn't show up on airport X-ray machines and it costs more than what you make in a month!

Back
Top Bottom