• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Glock 29 spring?

I gifted my son my Glock 29 10mm and he likes shooting it, but it's a little pricey to feed. I bought him a Wolf .40 conversion barrel and took it to shoot today. We used factory ammo and it would fire fine, but the next round would not feed properly or sometimes feed, but not go fully into battery. It sounds like I need to change the spring as well as the barrel. Do they make a special spring for this conversion or is there a spring for a Glock .40 that fits the model 29? Would I get it from Glock or Wolf?

I have a Wolff Gun Spring non-captured dual spring 21lb set up that handles off the shelf .40 to home rolled hi vel. 10mm loads with NP.
All through a KKM conv. barrel

Last edited:
I have a Wolff Gun Spring non-captured dual spring 21lb set up that handles off the shelf .40 to home rolled hi vel. 10mm loads with NP.
All through a KKM conv. barrel

Some of that is greek to me. Do you have a link to where I can get that spring? Non-captured?

Sorry about that. Typing while driving. Anyway here's a link to Wolff Springs. I have a feeling you may need an underpowered spring, around 15 pounds. With these recoil guide rods you can swap out springs ranging from 12 to 23 pounds. You can give them a call and tell them what's going on. They will help you figure it out.
Springs for GLOCK ® Semi-Auto Pistols

Sorry about that. Typing while driving. Anyway here's a link to Wolff Springs. I have a feeling you may need an underpowered spring, around 15 pounds. With these recoil guide rods you can swap out springs ranging from 12 to 23 pounds. You can give them a call and tell them what's going on. They will help you figure it out.
Springs for GLOCK ® Semi-Auto Pistols

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom