Glock 17 - Gen Trigger options

So like the title says, I'm looking for options on a G17 - Gen 1 trigger - the current unit is suspected to be an NYPD unit.

The desire is to get a 5# +/- pull for all around normal usage such as personal/home defense. DIY and armorer installed options are welcomed.

Thanks

what's wrong w the current trigger? if it's coming from NYPD I'm assuming it's crazy heavy with an orange NY2 spring? if you want a standard weight just install a standard trigger spring and glock connector. if you want something like a revolver pull then consider an NY1 with 3.5# connector of your choice.

As said, if its the NYC 8+ lb one, you can swap all the parts to get back to normal, do a $.25 trigger job and ad in a 3.5 connector and you should be good to go.

I use a NY1 (olive) spring and 3.5lb connector in all of my Glocks, as an earlier posted stated. I also polish both the connector and trigger bar and call it good. Just about anyone can do this in 30 minutes (less with practice), and the parts cost about $20 total, depending on the connector you use.

Back
Top Bottom