• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Globe has ammo and Beretta ad today

They are so desperate for money, they have no standards. I dont like a business that's against guns for the sake of being against guns, but I can at least respect them if everything they do doesnt support guns. Companies that talk sh*t and then backpedal or accept money from the gun industry are the worse.

Last edited:
don't get all political about it, some intern probably took the ad copy cause the regulars took a long fathers day weekend. if I could theorize a bit more, i'd say good thing being an intern is unpaid, they're most likely looking for another internship come monday.

View attachment 237282 This ad really stood out in the Globe today. Words like Beretta, 9mm, 12 g 8 shot, Selier and Bellot.

For RI business, but still. Not used to seeing gun equipments ads in the Globe. Half page and in color.

Carry on, thanks.

The real question is: Why are you actually buying the Globe? You can read it free online (use a masked browser on a tablet and you get all the free articles you want)

Well, supposedly they have a golf course. Don't know what currently exists and what is under construction or planned for the future, but the on-line pix are pretty impressive.

I thought they had a simulator not an actual course. Honestly if they had this in NH near me it'd be a one stop shop golf gym shooting. That's all i really do so it'd be pretty convient

Definitely high end and pricey even by commercial for-profit range standards. The $1000 membership (half price if bought before opening) only gets you 3 hours of range use a month, but you can exchange 2 hours of your allocation for one hour on the 150 yard range. That's $28 per hour if you use 100% of your allocation each month and bought a membership after they actually had a product to offer.

I thought they had a simulator not an actual course. Honestly if they had this in NH near me it'd be a one stop shop golf gym shooting. That's all i really do so it'd be pretty convenient

Definitely high end and pricey even by commercial for-profit range standards. The $1000 membership (half price if bought before opening) only gets you 3 hours of range use a month, but you can exchange 2 hours of your allocation for one hour on the 150 yard range. That's $28 per hour if you use 100% of your allocation each month and bought a membership after they actually had a product to offer.
All I can say is that I'm glad I'm too far away. If the pictures and descriptions are accurate, that's one pretty impressive place. [cheers]

I personally prefer "membership" based clubs rather than "customer based" ones, but there is a place for both.

It was in the Real Estate/address section and the ad is for a sporting community in RI. They're advertising houses in a community that has fishing and hunting, sporting clays,etc. I subscribe for the Sunday paper so I can post comments on their articles. I make the moonbats go crazy.

They’re desperate for the ad revenue.
This .
Wife used to work for them...They're all Liberal wingnuts.. but they paid well... She was in circulation/subscription dept...Then layoffs, then they outsourced/sold off assets etc. She has friends still there, but the place "is like a ghost town"...
Companies aren't advertising in print media, and even the Glob's online/web based readership is way, way WAY down...

If you called them and told them you were thinking of running a week's worth of full page ads selling "MAGA" hats, shirts, etc, the advertising managers would probably drive out to your house personally and take you out for dinner (probably vegan LOL), pay your tab, drinks afterwards.. and probably even get you a hooker for a nightcap..(but it'd probably be a Tranny).

Just sayin'

Last edited:
It was in the Real Estate/address section and the ad is for a sporting community in RI. They're advertising houses in a community that has fishing and hunting, sporting clays,etc. I subscribe for the Sunday paper so I can post comments on their articles. I make the moonbats go crazy.

Well that must be good for us, and move the needle, and help the cause. Thanks for doing this.

Back
Top Bottom