• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Girlfriend just got the Call!

I just finished putting in the 2nd air conditioner & she came strolling down the walkway from the gym then her phone rang. After she hung up, I asked "who was that?" - her reply "the police".

Her LTC-A came in! (no restrictions)

she's a teacher - gotta safeguard those children!

had to share w/ you all!
Awesome guys @ BPD, IME.
I've got a feeling that my safe & ammo supply is gonna need to be re-evaluated. [smile]

Where does she teach? I need to get my kids in her classes instead of the wacko's who teach the kids that guns are EVIL! [devil]

Just dropped my renewal off to them on 6/21. I've been hearing from others in town that it's not taking long.

My wife is also in the school systems, she is a school counselor, and also has her LTC A no restrictions. There are a few out there!! Congrats to you and her!!

I just finished putting in the 2nd air conditioner & she came strolling down the walkway from the gym then her phone rang. After she hung up, I asked "who was that?" - her reply "the police".

Her LTC-A came in! (no restrictions)

she's a teacher - gotta safeguard those children!

had to share w/ you all!
Awesome guys @ BPD, IME.
I've got a feeling that my safe & ammo supply is gonna need to be re-evaluated. [smile]

Awesome!

Back
Top Bottom