• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Giraud Triway Trimmer Parts

jhagberg88

NES Member
can anyone point me in the direction of where to purchase a new locking collar for my trimmer? Not sure how but i broke it during a move this summer. I already tried getting in contact with Giraud but I can’t get ahold of anyone by email or phone. B4A4D94E-4873-4BE6-B18D-81625C100CF1.jpeg

can anyone point me in the direction of where to purchase a new locking collar for my trimmer? Not sure how but i broke it during a move this summer. I already tried getting in contact with Giraud but I can’t get ahold of anyone by email or phone. View attachment 557915
Try calling again. I know for a fact they answer their phones. They maybe closed for the holidays though.

Almost looks like a collar for a die.

can anyone point me in the direction of where to purchase a new locking collar for my trimmer? Not sure how but i broke it during a move this summer. I already tried getting in contact with Giraud but I can’t get ahold of anyone by email or phone. View attachment 557915
Ya that looks like the Hornady sure loc rings I use for my dies.
Amazon product ASIN B001OPTMU4View: https://www.amazon.com/Hornady-044606-Sure-Loc-Lock-Ring/dp/B001OPTMU4

I have 2 tri-way trimmers I should probably look to see if they're the same ring lol.

Back
Top Bottom