• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Giraud trimmer

don3

NES Member
I just got a Giraud trimmer new in box set up for 223 with case holder for 308, I was hired to clean out a basement and told to get rid of everything, renter left and left everything behind. I have never heard of this before. What I have read here and other forums it is a great trimmer. I don't load a lot of rifle ammo, is it worth keeping and setting up? I don' t have a lot of bench space left after setting up my presses etc.

I just got a Giraud trimmer new in box set up for 223 with case holder for 308, I was hired to clean out a basement and told to get rid of everything, renter left and left everything behind. I have never heard of this before. What I have read here and other forums it is a great trimmer. I don't load a lot of rifle ammo, is it worth keeping and setting up? I don' t have a lot of bench space left after setting up my presses etc.
Yes, worth it.

worth keeping and setting up

If you are precision +/- reloading, yes!

Don't need to keep on the bench full-time. Even if you are not regularly doing rifle cartridges, I'd keep it around anyhow. Trimming and deburring, to me, is slow and monotonous.

A buddy of mine knowing I play Guitars asked me if I wanted a old speaker cabinet a tenant left behind. I wasn’t wild about picking it up but to help get it out of his way I went to get it. Turned out to be a mint Ampeg Flip-Top Bass Tube Amplifier. A major score.

A buddy of mine knowing I play Guitars asked me if I wanted a old speaker cabinet a tenant left behind. I wasn’t wild about picking it up but to help get it out of his way I went to get it. Turned out to be a mint Ampeg Flip-Top Bass Tube Amplifier. A major score.
Does it trim rifle cases?

Back
Top Bottom