Ginsberg??????

Those issues are not usually combined together at SCOTUS level, so they have an "out" on an RKBA case.

Most right leaning justices are state authority/police polishers, wanting to destroy what little protections 4A gives. I don't even think there is a sitting justice on the "R" side
that has done anything but shit all over 4A.

-Mike

I suppose you have a legitimate point when you consider the general, ideological break-down of the Black Lives Matter vs. Blue Lives Matter conflict. It's a shame that no matter what, there seems to be no-one at all in our government interested in upholding the ENTIRETY of the BoR.[frown][banghead]

Most right leaning justices are state authority/police polishers, wanting to destroy what little protections 4A gives. I don't even think there is a sitting justice on the "R" side that has done anything but shit all over 4A.
2A will get you through times of no 4A,
better than 4A will get you through times of no 2A.

Jus' sayin'.

2A will get you through times of no 4A,
better than 4A will get you through times of no 2A.

Jus' sayin'.

Shouldn't be exclusive, though. 4A is also important in reinforcing true 2A rights, because it limits the illegal search tendencies of the government. Yes in fantasy land when the balloon goes up, the rules change, but that's not what this is about. In the context of the supreme court, It's about the "quiet war" against individuals going on in courtrooms every day, in the real world. Without 4A protections being constantly reinforced by the courts they lose meaning and in turn that induces even more bad behavior by the authorities.

-Mike

This. 2A is an ejection seat. It’s good to have and when you need it you REALLY need it but landing the plane (4A) is preferable to ejecting every time.

Back
Top Bottom