Ginsberg??????

This has been a Democrat goal since the 1930s. FDR tried to pack the court because they overturned many of his make work projects during the Depression.

I don't know which guest it was on Fox, but I'd guess a Democrat. They are the ones that have tried, with more than a little success, to turn the federal court system into a super legislature because they can't get their Communist agenda through the Congress and signed by a President.

A bit off the subject but I recently saw a guest on Fox who said that he has been saying for years that we should have many more supreme court justices. He mentioned 19. His point of view was/is that this weakens the power of every justice making things likely to be more fair. He feels like with just 9 a justice has too much power. He also said that we are the only country with such a small number of supreme court justices. What do you think?

Be careful what you wish for. A Supreme Court skewed too heavily to the right is as dangerous to individual liberty as a court top heavy with liberals. Replace Ginsburg and Breyer with Gorsuch and Kavanaugh clones and you can kiss the 4th amendment goodbye as the government goes on an authoritarian rampage.

Be careful what you wish for. A Supreme Court skewed too heavily to the right is as dangerous to individual liberty as a court top heavy with liberals. Replace Ginsburg and Breyer with Gorsuch and Kavanaugh clones and you can kiss the 4th amendment goodbye as the government goes on an authoritarian rampage.

Not sure if serious...

Why would they want disregard the right of the people to be free from unreasonable searches and seizures while simultaneously wanting to uphold the right of the people to keep and bear arms? Seems counter-intuitive...

1) every time this thread gets updated I get excited that she may be on her way out
2) every time I open this thread I get disappointed about #1 not being the case
3) her name isn't even spelled correctly
4) i try not to complain about thread titles but this one might be in the running for worst

0510-kevin-james.jpg
Nearly spit out my coffee.... LMFAO... It does look like him in drag...

And this is why they focused so much on retaining control of the Senate... Judicial appointments that will be in place for decades. Let the House bicker and moan, they never get anything done anyways. If they do pass a bill by some miracle it will get shot down in the Senate.
RBG's days are very numbered.....

This thread was started as clickbait trash. Other thread going on RBG. Vote mods close this one thank you.

Not sure if serious...

Why would they want disregard the right of the people to be free from unreasonable searches and seizures while simultaneously wanting to uphold the right of the people to keep and bear arms? Seems counter-intuitive...

Those issues are not usually combined together at SCOTUS level, so they have an "out" on an RKBA case.

Most right leaning justices are state authority/police polishers, wanting to destroy what little protections 4A gives. I don't even think there is a sitting justice on the "R" side
that has done anything but shit all over 4A.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom