• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ghost Guns Used In Crimes - Well Here We Go....

They mentioned 2cases of "ghost guns" being used in crimes. They got both bad guys. No mention of a rash of crimes they can't solve because home made guns without serial numbers were used. So... what exactly is the problem they are trying to solve?

Sure, a PP built a gun cuz he couldn't legally buy one. My understanding is it's easy enough for a PP to buy a gun that this isn't the issue here.

Imo that genie is already out of the bottle. Just like their long term plans of confiscation, only the law abiding will comply. The bad guys will have guns. They need to wise up and provide firearms and training to the law abiding. A wolf attacking a herd of sheep has his pick of targets. A wolf attacking a pack of wolves won't be procreating.

Thanks now i have game of thornes stuck in my head[
ATTACH=CONFIG]212487[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• Leave-one-wolf-alive-and-the-sheep-are-never-safe.jpg.cf.jpg
    Leave-one-wolf-alive-and-the-sheep-are-never-safe.jpg.cf.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 100
What about "Ghost Knives" and "Ghost Baseball Bats" and "Ghost Hammers" ... all lethal weapons that can fall into the hands of criminals that have no registration numbers to trace them by.

What about ghost voters?? That seems to be an issue in blue states every 4 years. We need to make new lawz to prevent that from happening. Make it illegalz!! It's for the CHILDREN!!!

They mentioned 2cases of "ghost guns" being used in crimes. They got both bad guys. No mention of a rash of crimes they can't solve because home made guns without serial numbers were used. So... what exactly is the problem they are trying to solve?

Sure, a PP built a gun cuz he couldn't legally buy one. My understanding is it's easy enough for a PP to buy a gun that this isn't the issue here.

The hilarious thing is that this insinuation that guns having serial numbers somehow stopped crimes.... as if somehow, the serial number is a talisman that says "oh noes, I can't do something illeeeegal with this gun!!!!"

Are the Sons of Anarchy back in the gun running business?

While making a ghost gun is legal, selling one is not. Federal officials are sounding the alarm about an increasing black market for homemade military-style semi-automatic rifles and handguns.

Imo that genie is already out of the bottle. Just like their long term plans of confiscation, only the law abiding will comply. The bad guys will have guns.

What do you mean the bad guys? Just the bad guys? lol. That is changing, every day. There's shitloads of people who already haven't turned their "illegal" items in CT, NY, and CA Are these people inherently "bad"? These are probably people who are otherwise mostly law abiding citizens... I think at some point or another we need to toss aside this superficial piety surrounding the use of this term- particularly given the fact that we have laws that regulate behaviors which are not inherently malicious.

http://reason.com/archives/2017/11/14/tighter-gun-laws-will-leave-libertarians

But there's little room for doubt that millions of Americans will continue to exercise their liberty no matter what the law says. That will leave supporters of gun controls increasingly disarmed relative to their opponents in a politically factionalized country, with libertarians probably sitting on the biggest armories.
Gun control advocates might want to give this whole matter a little more thought.

-Mike

The hilarious thing is that this insinuation that guns having serial numbers somehow stopped crimes.... as if somehow, the serial number is a talisman that says "oh noes, I can't do something illeeeegal with this gun!!!!"

The theory here is that if guns are serialized, the people who buy them are less likely to give them to their "friends" who really shouldn't have them; when the "buddy" does something horrible with the gifted gun the .gov can go back to the original owner and make their lives hell.

The theory here is that if guns are serialized, the people who buy them are less likely to give them to their "friends" who really shouldn't have them; when the "buddy" does something horrible with the gifted gun the .gov can go back to the original owner and make their lives hell.

'xept that's an imaginary problem only libtards seem to have. Most hot guns around da hood had their serials removed long time ago and usually cost far less.

'xept that's an imaginary problem only libtards seem to have. Most hot guns around da hood had their serials removed long time ago and usually cost far less.

And even on the ones that haven't been obliterated.... 95% of the time the gun came from some broad who hung out with a banger, or someone who enjoyed sticking a needle in their arm that bought the gun(s) for them.

-Mike

What do you mean the bad guys? Just the bad guys? lol. That is changing, every day. There's shitloads of people who already haven't turned their "illegal" items in CT, NY, and CA Are these people inherently "bad"? These are probably people who are otherwise mostly law abiding citizens... I think at some point or another we need to toss aside this superficial piety surrounding the use of this term- particularly given the fact that we have laws that regulate behaviors which are not inherently malicious. -Mike

My statement was not mutually exclusive. The article was addressing untraceable weapons used to commit a crime (bad guys). My point was that someone intent on a career of crime does not care much about adhering to the law.

Stop using logic and facts!

We all know the libtards can't handle (or understand) either. It's all about 'feel-good' actions that they take immediately after something bad is done.

You guys can be concerned about ghost guns all you want, my concern is when they start to target ammunition and specifically, people who load their own by putting BGC's on all ammo components.

Remember, a gun is worthless without ammunition.

Yeah but that theory doesn't pan out in reality, as we've seen time and time again, straws just don't know or don't care. Or in some cases the original buyer wasn't even legally obligated to care beyond a certain point. (which makes prosecuting them impossible- eg, in cases where a gun was transferred to a PP without the seller knowing the buyer was a PP). Not that any of this matters anyways, because the prosecution rate from the feds on straws is probably like in the single digit % rate. They seem to only bother with it when it's convenient for them to do so.

-Mike

My statement was not mutually exclusive. The article was addressing untraceable weapons used to commit a crime (bad guys). My point was that someone intent on a career of crime does not care much about adhering to the law.

I don't dispute any of that- just bringing up the point that this nostrum of "law abiding citizen" as a source of piety and pride for gun owners is becoming dated. We're all law abiding citizens... until the man comes along and changes the rules on its own whims.

-Mike

What about "Ghost Knives" and "Ghost Baseball Bats" and "Ghost Hammers" ... all lethal weapons that can fall into the hands of criminals that have no registration numbers to trace them by.

Murder with a ghost hammer courtesy of the religion of peace

Young Mother Who Converted to Islam Murdered in Hammer Attack After Going Back to Western Lifestyle

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/11/17/mother-converted-islam-murdered-hammer/

This is what you get when you ban guns

There are plenty of ghost cars committing crimes every day. You know, the unregistered, uninsured and they even have falsified serial numbers called illegally attached plates.

Well, I knew that the post would generate lots of entertainment and thoughtful insights! Yes, serializing all the parts of gun might just be around the corner. "Ghost Guns" are useless without uppers, bcg's, barrels and the like. I think bcg's and barrels are the most difficult items to make in your garage so might be the target of serializing. And here is some more entertainment:

http://lawcenter.giffords.org/gun-laws/policy-areas/crime-guns/microstamping-ballistics/

I am going to stock up on bolts so when I use my gun in a crime I can dispose of the bolt and move on with my crime spree without worry about being ballisticly matched. Of course I will mix up my ammo choices as well.... (sarcasm font) I follow all laws [wink] and am not engaging in or planning a crime spree...

The need to ban Ghost Gunner machines.

Maybe then they will just sell 80% Ghost Gunner machines.

The motors will be restricted.

Then you'll need to buy 80% motors.

The magnets will be restricted.

How about allowing concealed carry with enough bullets so people can defend themselves against these Ghost Guns...

https://defdist.org

Last edited by a moderator:
Cody Wilson is a hero. Good luck putting the genie back in the bottle, libtards, Rhinos, and FUDDs.

Banning more shit will make more people care less about following unjust laws. Our corrupt legislators should read more J.D. Tucille.

Well here we go.... you will be getting a background check soon when you buy that new snazzy 3D Printer or mill of yours for the garage....

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/california-shooting-rampage-highlights-ghost-guns-185746544.html

Things just keep getting better and better...
I have a ghost 3d printer.

Good luck.

Side note, if any criminal gains the skills to successfully print a gun, he absolutely can make an excellent living without resulting to a life of crime.

There will be no rash of printed ghost guns for a very, veeery long time.

I have a ghost 3d printer.

Good luck.

Side note, if any criminal gains the skills to successfully print a gun, he absolutely can make an excellent living without resulting to a life of crime.

There will be no rash of printed ghost guns for a very, veeery long time.

You mean thugs who are used to these:

86331f24-553b-4d83-b2f2-bfdaea1bfd72-large16x9_17022426_10154185854496956_7786904756826711414_n.jpg

Won't be making these...

Lower.jpg

Have some faith in our yutes.

Back
Top Bottom