Ghost Guns Used In Crimes - Well Here We Go....

Built my own CNC router table, from the frame to the stepper motors, linear guide bearings, ball screws. Using cad/cam/operating system all open source. Also designed and built the Controller, power supply, xyz drives , and can configure it any way I please. Pretty much all from parts obtained from the internet. If any one wants to ban or control CNC machines, it would be a huge undertaking. And watch the prices of everything sky rocket do to this. Virtually Everything we own , use and posses was created with CNC.

Built my own CNC router table, from the frame to the stepper motors, linear guide bearings, ball screws. Using cad/cam/operating system all open source. Also designed and built the Controller, power supply, xyz drives , and can configure it any way I please. Pretty much all from parts obtained from the internet. If any one wants to ban or control CNC machines, it would be a huge undertaking. And watch the prices of everything sky rocket do to this. Virtually Everything we own , use and posses was created with CNC.
You don't even need a cnc mill to make very usable guns. Thugs aren't sniping the enemy, so accuracy isn't an issue. A smoothbore open bolt machine gun isn't too terribly hard to make. That british guy made two from parts in his local hardware store. In eastern europe, israel, and brazil frequently have home made smgs used in crimes. Google the carlo gun. None made with a cnc, and all responsible for many, many more murders than cnc milled ghost guns.

You have to ban the knowledge. You can burn as many books as you want but it's not hard for someone with a basic understanding of the world around them to spend some time working out how a gun would work. I'm sure most of the people building guns in southeast asia, brazil, eastern europe, and the middle east never passed a high school physics course.

Virtually Everything we own , use and posses was created with CNC.
Created with Cianci:
ap_02041702762_wide-6309745f0c948401648db23b7a9eb117cd49a8ad-s900-c85.jpg

Imo that genie is already out of the bottle. Just like their long term plans of confiscation, only the law abiding will comply. The bad guys will have guns. They need to wise up and provide firearms and training to the law abiding. A wolf attacking a herd of sheep has his pick of targets. A wolf attacking a pack of wolves won't be procreating.

You assume that they actually care about crime rates and "the children". They can control the criminals. That is their voting base.

The theory here is that if guns are serialized, the people who buy them are less likely to give them to their "friends" who really shouldn't have them; when the "buddy" does something horrible with the gifted gun the .gov can go back to the original owner and make their lives hell.

Serial numbers didn't stop .gov from giving a shitton of guns to the Mexican drug cartels. Just sayin'.

And nobody got in trouble with the law. Its almost like there's a conflict of interest when the same jurisdiction/people are supposed to investigate themselves?

Back
Top Bottom