• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Getting shot with Fake Boobs

If you need discount breast implants, be sure to look at the clearance rack.
The implants themselves. That is... the bags that are implanted...

They happen to make incredible stress relievers. You know. Usually a rubber thing filled with something like sand and you squeeze it repeatedly.

Look, I used to do a lot of work in doctor and lawyer offices all over the place. The topic came up, doc said, "here, take a few". What was I SUPPOSED to do with them?

I don't see it

She's attractive don't get me wrong I'm not going full stud club here

Just nothing from her screams I'm fun in bed other than the fact she is shit crazy

I see more of a dead fish
I bet there's a lot of pent up frustration. I mean look at her fiancee-

Wadeline-Jonathas-Parents-21.jpg

He cleans up better than that but beta goes to the core. Said it before and I'll say it again, AOC is acting and I doubt she believes most of her own BS.

Back to thread title, yeah I was thinking silicone implants putting the "Cans" in Can Cannon. [rofl]

I've been smacked around by a few pairs but never shot by any.

Also we've been married a LONG time yet Mrs. Mountain still feels the need to occasionally mention my exgf's "fake boobs".

I don't see it

Just nothing from her screams I'm fun in bed other than the fact she is shit crazy

Damn. Me and JK agreeing on something here. ROFL!!!!

Two words: Latin X

I married one once, trust me. <edit> I also avoid hearing her speak as much as possible

I also do not see it. I think what the world sees with Latinas is that they dress like sluts and are just put out by men in general. They remind me of the crazy b-words on that "reality" show on TLC about the gypsy whores. LOL

I must say…if everything else pass muster or the smell test…I am quite sure fake breasts would not be a deal breaker in my world. I guess that must just be me.

If they fail the musty-smell test, they might be a GIDWF.

I don't see it

I used to tell girls “I may suck in bed, but at least it’s over quick.”

I spent over $1 million at my last company buying and destroying silicone gel breast implants and saline breast expanders by FDA-mandated protocols. Smashing them between plates, pushing a blunt rode through them and rolling them under pressure between plates millions of times. Crazy job!

At a plastic surgery tradeshow a decade ago, they set up a booth where women could go in and press their fake boobs against a pair of camera lenses and pick which color(s) of light to transilluminate their boobs for photos. They collected anonymous pictures for a few days and them made a slideshow on the big screen. It was hilarious!

IMG_2640.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom