Geoff Diehl phone in Q&A tonight

I think Deihl is a Done Deihl. Howie is pro-Doughty at this point after trying his damnedest to prop Geoff up. Oh well.

We're stuck with him now. Maura and the liberal media is going to wipe the floor with the poor guy. He seems to have a distracted attitude lately. Not that it matters. He's gonna lose 5:1.

Wait until Maura tries to tell everyone she's the first woman governor until someone reminds everyone quietly about Jane "Notso" Swift. LOL

If all the gun owners and all the employees who got fired for not getting vaccinated voted for Diehl, he might win but I'm not holding my breath. I'm looking at New Hampshire. It's not great but it's a lot better than here.

If all the gun owners and all the employees who got fired for not getting vaccinated voted for Diehl, he might win but I'm not holding my breath. I'm looking at New Hampshire. It's not great but it's a lot better than here.
I would bet that many, or even most gun owners in mass are leftists/lesser moonbats/false independents. Just because they own guns doesn't make them conservative. I realize the msm loves to cast gun owners as mostly right wing but that's not the case. /especially/ not the case somewhere like MA.

I would bet that many, or even most gun owners in mass are leftists/lesser moonbats/false independents. Just because they own guns doesn't make them conservative. I realize the msm loves to cast gun owners as mostly right wing but that's not the case. /especially/ not the case somewhere like MA.
Yep, I know a few Democrat gunowners in MA. Not Liz Warren/AOC style Democrat, but Democrats nonetheless; a couple of them said they voted Baker for governor, but he's also "Republican-lite." None of them like Trump or the current GOP platform.

The polling places are still littered with doughty signage. Those a**h***s won't even pick up their garbage.

I didn't see ANY signs at my polling place. I drove by late afternoon and there was one poor old lady in a lawn chair with an umbrella. Otherwise, there was NO ONE at the polls. I did chat with the folks inside. They were bored as hell. At 3pm, I was voter #142 or something. Out of 5,000 or so in the area.

Politico poll now shows Geoff kicking her hard.

Let’s see what happens in the next 2 months. All of you shouldn’t be so quick to discredit him.

Yep, I know a few Democrat gunowners in MA. Not Liz Warren/AOC style Democrat, but Democrats nonetheless; a couple of them said they voted Baker for governor, but he's also "Republican-lite." None of them like Trump or the current GOP platform.

The same far-right MAGA extremists exist as a version on the left side as well; that group loves guns too.

Back
Top Bottom