Geissele a standup company like Barrett, won't sell to Mass where "We the People" can't buy certain things

Ok. They won’t sell the rifle, but I’ve ordered parts from them several times over without issue. There’s a huge difference between parts, the kind Aero Precision won’t sell directly to MA residents, and complete firearms. They‘re a private company and they get to make those decisions. It’s not a MA consumer‘s dime if the AG comes knocking.

This isn’t news.

Wheres the part about not selling to LE? All I see is some dude that got his order cancelled. [rofl] If they "ban everything but parts to MA" then so what?

ETA: NM, I just read the dude's gibberish shitty attempt at english at the top... but that doesn't mean that they're displaying a show of solidarity, or anything like
that... it just means they ain't selling shit here that's a gun, to anyone.

-Mike

Wheres the part about not selling to LE? All I see is some dude that got his order cancelled. [rofl] If they "ban everything but parts to MA" then so what?

ETA: NM, I just read the dude's gibberish shitty attempt at english at the top... but that doesn't mean that they're displaying a show of solidarity, or anything like
that... it just means they ain't selling shit here that's a gun, to anyone.

-Mike

Right, but some places will still sell to LEO here and not us. I think it's a decent thing to do to say hey your'e not special

Ok. They won’t sell the rifle, but I’ve ordered parts from them several times over without issue. There’s a huge difference between parts, the kind Aero Precision won’t sell directly to MA residents, and complete firearms. They‘re a private company and they get to make those decisions. It’s not a MA consumer‘s dime if the AG comes knocking.

This isn’t news.

Aero wouldn't even ship me a freaking sticker for my toolbox even though I bought their upper and lower in our group buy

Right, but some places will still sell to LEO here and not us. I think it's a decent thing to do to say hey your'e not special
But the thing is Geissele didn't say that. They just said "we don't ship to MA."

This is NOT the same as Barrett where Ronnie Barrett literally wrote a letter that says:
"Barrett cannot legally sell any of its products to lawbreakers. Therefore, since California's passing of AB50, the state is not in compliance with the US Constitution's 2nd and 14th Amendments, and we will not sell nor service any of our products to any government agency of the State of California."

Saying "MA is a headache and we don't do business there" isn't the same as "we could sell to LEO, but deliberately choose not to specifically because your paymasters are boning the people."
The end result is the same, but the motivation is very clearly different and in a way that really differentiates which act is laudable.

Aero wouldn't even ship me a freaking sticker for my toolbox even though I bought their upper and lower in our group buy

I buy my AP parts from other sites that sell AP stuff, not AP directly.

It’s their business. If they don’t want to sell to MA residents, then so be it. In my experience, it’s good quality stuff and readily available from other sources. If you choose not to support them because they won’t sell directly to MA residents, then that’s your position and I respect it.

I’m happy to send you a sticker if you want one.

Not a single company out there will sell a complete AR to MA residents. Geiselle will sell parts to MA, just not complete rifles.

I simply cannot be pissed at any company that doesn't want the headaches of navigating the MA firearms cesspool....not their problem, *our* problem.

BCM won’t ship anything to MA either. Really sucks, because they are a great company but have abandoned us. That just leaves a sour taste....

If only it was a verified pre-ban sticker. LOL

PSA/BCM and others are png to me. If the world opened up tomorrow, I'd still tell them to pound sand. And when in doubt, I order all of my ammo from Target Sports. Same reason.

Back
Top Bottom