Garrett Industries Holster Discount code

Garrett Industries, makers of leather lined kydex holsters (and more) is offering a 15% discount starting Thursday 11-23 and running until Sunday 11-26.

I just ordered another one of their holsters. Great quality, looks great, very solid, good turn around time, friendly staff, family owned and they answer their own phone. :)

Code is: thanks2017

https://www.giholsters.com/

Jay

Last edited:
Some pictures of my first Garrett Industries holster. It holds up quite well.

Full Disclosure: I have no business connection with Garrett Industries whatsoever. I am just a very satisfied customer.

Jay

Attachments

• levitan3.jpg
    levitan3.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 40
  • levitan4.jpg
    levitan4.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 36
  • levitan5.jpg
    levitan5.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 38
  • levitan6.jpg
    levitan6.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 37
  • levitan7.jpg
    levitan7.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 37
Garrett is awesome, however I got my first IWB holster which has the soft suede backing (Silent Thunder Fusion), and I didn't like how the gun has no retention when you're not wearing it. My Silent Thunder IWB holds the gun even if you hold the holster upside down, but the suede-backed Fusion, it'd fall right out. It retains ok when you're wearing it of course. And very comfortable.

It just seemed like they should have been able to engineer a better fit on the Fusion? And my Silent Thunder IWB isn't very comfortable with the hard Kydex back.

So I'm thinking of trying a Milt Sparks.

I have a Silent Thunder for my HK P30SK and the quality, hardware, fit & finish are outstanding, and their shipping turn around time is very good. However, the holster is a bit bulkier (thick) than I had hoped.

I need a IWB for my G30 and I have considered their GT Silent Thunder with the offset clip which presents a thinner profile, however they also say they use thinner kydex for that one and I am not sure about that.

Nonetheless @a73elkyss thanks very much for posting the code, even if I did not notice it till today. :p

Received my Thanksgiving holster from Garrett the other day. It's their Silent Thunder Champion for my Beretta 92FS. Great quality, very smooth, and no rough edges. Fits like a glove. :emoji_wink:

Jay

KtQbpq4.jpg
KtQbpq4.jpg

2LSFh0I.jpg

H6Y3Pz5.jpg

ccVT46Z.jpg

Mine T-day Special just arrived as well. Fits the gun well, and really nice craftsmanship. I believe I'll be looking at one of his IWB also, if this one holds up well.

I received my IWB Silent Thunder GT from them for P225-A1, wanting something suitable for taking a class but still IWB. I think maybe the gun's too heavy for single clip holster though, even with good 1.5" belt. But I love the convenience of the single nylon clip.

I received my IWB Silent Thunder GT from them for P225-A1, wanting something suitable for taking a class but still IWB. I think maybe the gun's too heavy for single clip holster though, even with good 1.5" belt. But I love the convenience of the single nylon clip.

May I suggest you give them a call. They are very friendly and easy to talk to. They may suggest one of their other IWB mounts or maybe a stabilizer????.
I only have their OWB holsters, but am planning on the same holster as you on my next purchase.

Jay

May I suggest you give them a call. They are very friendly and easy to talk to. They may suggest one of their other IWB mounts or maybe a stabilizer????.
I only have their OWB holsters, but am planning on the same holster as you on my next purchase.

Jay

That's right, I saw new stabilizers on their website. I'll try carrying it more and see if it needs that, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom