Galil Magazine Springs

Does anyone know where I can find either rebuild kits or just magazine springs for Galil mags? Specifically the 35 round ones? Or if anyone happens to know of another type of spring that would work as well in it. I can't seem to find anyone that sells springs specifically for Galil mags.

Wolff is the expert mfr of replacement gun springs. Galil isn't listed on their website, but I suggest sending them an Email and asking.

[email protected]

If anyone knows what it is and can make them, they can do it.

Good luck.

Actually while I was searching the vast reaches of the internet I happened upon a thread on another forum where someone contacted Wolf on Galil springs to see if they either made them or could make them. Apparently they replied back with a simple "Sorry, can't help you." Maybe I'll give it a go anyways to see if maybe enough interest will get them making a compatible spring. Otherwise it looks like I might be stuck trying to use AR-15 springs which I have read should work with little or no modification.

Edit - 9/24/2009 - I ordered some Wolf extra power AR-15 springs in a Midway order and installed them in my galil magazines. All I did was flip them upside down compared to how one would put them in an AR mag and seem to work perfectly. It feels like there is plenty of pressure on the follower to feed rounds reliably. Also when I put the galil and AR mags side by side I am thinking I could possibly modify the floor plates and followers to work as well. As of now though the rest of the parts on my galil mags seem fine so I don't plan on trying that anytime soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom