Gadsden flag may be discrimination

The EEOC may make a decision that the "Don't tread on me" flag may be a form of racial discrimination.......it just gets better and better

Last edited:
In other news, the EEOC today issued a guidance that any and all opinions are now racist. Except for their opinion that opinions are racist. That's the only opinion that ISN'T racist. You bunch of racists.

In other news, the EEOC today issued a guidance that any and all opinions are now racist. Except for their opinion that opinions are racist. That's the only opinion that ISN'T racist. You bunch of racists.

Your strongly worded opinion is a micro-aggression that has triggered an anxiety attack on my part.
I have retreated to my safe place where I am coloring in unicorns with crayons.

Not really, it's Friday - I'm fcking around on NES again instead of working, and shaking my head at the insanity that passes for "guidance" in the world these days.

I can see the tailgate of my pickup from here, it's got an NES sticker, an NRA sticker and a 556 sticker from Ortiz's Custom Gun shop in Savannah on it, needs a Gadsden sticker - gdmn redneck...

Back
Top Bottom