• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Funny Cars under the stars.

rosco61

NES Member
Going to the Drags tonight in Epping NH . Funny cars
Do they do searches? I will reluctantly leave my carry piece at home if they are checking.
Anyone know?

I was going to find a picture of a humorous car to post but got distracted. Eventually came across a picture to post to the funny pics thread, came back to this tab and here we are. Then I thought, the Oscar Meyer Weinermobile! THAT'S funny! But now I'm hungry.

No idea if they search there. Is it legal in NH to leave a firearm locked in the glove box if you are turned away?

I haven't been to one of those events in about 5-6 years. Both times were great though.

Last time, I was helping some friends with their car. The crowd reaction to the rather unassuming looking Grand National with the flat hood that ripped off a 6.30 at around 230mph was something I'll always remember.

I haven't been to one of those events in about 5-6 years. Both times were great though.

Last time, I was helping some friends with their car. The crowd reaction to the rather unassuming looking Grand National with the flat hood that ripped off a 6.30 at around 230mph was something I'll always remember.
At that speed that would put him in just around the 5.8, 5.9 mark. Do you have any more info on the car, damn thats hauling ass.

At that speed that would put him in just around the 5.8, 5.9 mark. Do you have any more info on the car, damn thats hauling ass.
It had a Proline 540 with twin 88mm promos turbos back then. It was an NMCA Super Street car. It then ended up morphing into a radial vs the world car with a screw blown hemi. I believe it went a best of 3.78 @ 199 before he sold it. Hes building a promod now.

It had a Proline 540 with twin 88mm promos turbos back then. It was an NMCA Super Street car. It then ended up morphing into a radial vs the world car with a screw blown hemi. I believe it went a best of 3.78 @ 199 before he sold it. Hes building a promod now.
DAMN !!![shocked] Drag racing and gun collection both expensive.

The evening was beautiful. They had some vintage dragsters with the front engine set up. A little bit of everything ran. It was great.
The jet cars were unbelievable as usual. I love those AB's

Back
Top Bottom