FUDD desttroys his AR-15 to save the children

WATCH: Gun Owner Destroys AR-15 With Sledgehammer - Southampton, NY Patch
"Being a civilized man, I'm not too sure it has any relevance in my life," Hurley says to the camera in the beginning of the video, as he shows off the rifle. "I bought it, I don't know how many years ago, just because I thought it was cool. But now, after all of the events that have unfolded in our country, with shooting innocent children and women, I realize it ain't cool. It ain't even nice. Look at it; it's ugly. It has one purpose — but to kill people. It just disturbs me that I even own a gun like this."

Sledghammers were used as weapons in medevil times too you dumbass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another fool that blames the object instead of the person that wields it. So many brain dead shits out there.

He has killed innocent women and children? Why the hell is he not locked up? Again, I think this is all about projection, they think they are not capable of controlling themselves and would go out on shooting rampages therefor no one should own one of these.

I liked this comment under the article-

"Jose Manzani
10:52 am on Saturday, February 16, 2013
He just did exactly what those nut that kill when they don't like something. He was upset about the killing and he resorted to the same tactic, violence and destruction, to relive himself of his felt frustration. Its nuts like this guy that makes me more determine to own a gun. God only knows what other violence he might resort to in order to relieve his frustration."

[h=3]Issue reported:[/h]Hateful or abusive content > Promotes hatred or violence
[h=3]Timestamp selected:[/h]0:02
[h=3]Additional details:[/h]Advocated killing things with firearms.

This guy has a great point!! Buy and AK instead!!! [smile]

In all seriousness this guys a f****** clown, considering the fact that just smashed (in todays pricing) $2,000 worth of his freedom.....

Weird. I think I actually met that guy at a job on Long Island in the mid-late 90's. Whomever it was, he was a very difficult person with whom to work.

That was a very self-important video.

That gun is way more killy than the shogun he shoots skeet with or even the one he hunts with.

Thorgrim-s-Hammer.jpg

THE MIDDLE CLASS ARE GETTING HAMMERED

ouch !

Back
Top Bottom