FUDD desttroys his AR-15 to save the children

here-is-a-fire-please-die-in-it.jpg

Did anyone catch the model of the AR? The guy didn't remember when he bought it!
And he should have sledgehammered those boolits as well. They kill children!! What a coward.

1. I wonder how much he was paid by the lefties to do that. 2. his property, he can do whatever he wants with it. [laugh]

Can't wait until he posts Part 2 when he takes the .223/5.56 rounds and sledges them on the ground.

I'd pay to watch Part 2!

"He admitted that during filming, a piece of the gun flew off and hit him in the head. He said he stopped the bleeding, took off his sweatshirt, and resumed smashing the AR-15."

I hope he doesn't get upset about a spate of rapes in his neighborhood. Who know WHAT he might do. Actually ... that might work out for the best.

and to protect the children he is destroying his OWN rifle ? So he must believe that HE will be hurting children with it then ? If he is that much of a douchbag, he probably should just step away from the big boy toys...

[rofl][rofl][rofl]

what a dumbass, it took him like 100 blows to finish that rifle. I know it's AR, but this video still makes me angry. There is a kid somewhere waiting for his backordered lower to arrive. gAyR fans, I grieve with you, comrades.

Nice wig, bro.

Are guys going to excise their peckers because some wastes of life use them for sex with unwilling victims? A boner only has one intended purpose, and that's for delivery of reproductive material drop-shipped to a partner during coitus. The intent and the context of the sexual action is irrelevant, right?

Back
Top Bottom