Fu@king Trace Adkins

TRACE ADKINS The Way I Wanna Go Tour​

SUNDAY, JUNE 05
Show | 1pm // Doors | 11:30am
$20 to $79.50
Indian Ranch Amphitheatre
Reserve your spot at the Samuel Slater's Concert Club here.
Pre-show cruise tickets here.
Reserved Parking here.

As you may have heard, Trace Adkins has joined the cast of Monarch, a new drama on Fox, set to premiere January 30th! With this news, the October 17th Trace Adkins show will now take place on June 5, 2022. Trace thanks you for your understanding and allowing him to pursue one of his dreams. He looks forward to seeing you soon!
All tickets will be automatically transferred to the new show date. Refunds will available at point of purchase through October 25th . To request a refund for tickets purchased through Etix, the official ticket provider for Indian Ranch, click here https://www.etix.com/ticket/online/help2.jsp>

True story: in 1981, my senior year in high school, "Air Supply" was a hot pop band. I didn't care, but my girlfriend did.

I heard on the radio that they had a concert scheduled in Texarkana College, 90 miles away. In those days, we had to call and order tickets, and send a check in the mail.

We showed up, and found the concert was cancelled, but I got my money refunded.

And then we went to a local skating rink. And later, my investment in the night was fully repaid in other ways.

I wasn't All Outta Love, but I was all into that.

OP is complaining that he got screwed; I'm bragging. ;)

I think you have to check with Liz Warren on that.
43738396b7f94456b8a869f93ac888bd_md.jpg

As far as Trace Atkins, wasn't he the one that got his ass handed to him by Piers Morgan in Celeb Apprentice???? I think I only rooted for him b/c I hate Morgan. LOL

Nothing against the venue, but they either get people on the way up, or the way down, and mostly down.
The venue sucks. My inlaws had a full time camper there the last few years. I.R. went out of their way to be gestapo to people who lived there "because covid".

And Charlie Daniels would disagree with your statement. Haha

Story time: This has to be 25, maybe 30 years ago. There was this little bar in Easton on 138. I forget the name. They had a stage. But it was a SMALL joint. Denny Laine was playing and a buddy who is/was a HUGE Beatles/McCartney fan went to see him.

He said it was sad. Here was the guy that STARTED the Moody Blues and was the lead guitarist for Wings. Reduced to playing a 50-person sized venue in backwater Massachusetts. And he was drunk. LOL. Only about 25 people went.

EDIT. From Wiki:

Laine was briefly married to Jo Jo Laine, with whom he had a son, Laine, and a daughter, Heidi.

So his son's name is Laine Laine?? WTF?????

Last edited:
The venue sucks. My inlaws had a full time camper there the last few years. I.R. went out of their way to be gestapo to people who lived there "because covid".

hqdefault (1).jpg

They've been no restrictions all summer. Wife went to a show there last month. Frankly, considering they were basically the first venue in the state to cut the bullshit for their patrons whatsoever, I see no reason to give them undue shit.

View attachment 533502

They've been no restrictions all summer. Wife went to a show there last month. Frankly, considering they were basically the first venue in the state to cut the bullshit for their patrons whatsoever, I see no reason to give them undue shit.
They may have been better with the concert part, but their attached campground was/is run by tyrants.

Point of order: shouldn’t we change Indian Ranch to Webster Music Venue???? ;)
Nope.

Amazingly, "Indian" is the official government term for the native people. I used to work at US Fish and Wildlife, and used the term "Indian". A woke shitbag (introduced himself to me as a "Green Beret" - and never recovered any credibility in my mind) started arguing about how I should have used the term "native american" - blah blah blah (he's Cherokee or something too) offensive and racist and colonizer, blah blah blah.
When he was through with his spiel, I reminded him that our Agency, the Department of the Interior, has an arm called "Bureau of INDIAN Affairs". So since we were in an official meeting, he could shove his PC BS up his a$$ and eff right the eff off. My boss couldn't stop laughing at the look on his face.

That said - who's in on a pool for when BIA gets woken and name changed?

OP pissed because he drove an hour to a venue that cancelled its event 3 weeks prior... :rolleyes:

FWIW...

Back in the day, my grandparents and parents used to go there a few times each summer to camp and see washed up country stars...

Late 70's as a very young kid, I saw an absolutely $#!tfaced Johnny Paycheck sing "Take this job and shove it" about 6 times in a row before the booing started and the band carted him off stage!

Good times!

LOL ... Op, you didn't think of checking?

With everything thst is going on, even buying tickets 24hrs before the show is a risk.

What if you drove there only to find out you needed to show your vax papers?

Going to a show is like flying, you always check online before driving to make sure sh*t is still on schedule.

Watched the movie Outsider last night with Mr Adkins in it. The movie sucked and his acting sucked. Enough said.

Back
Top Bottom