FS ammo report

Just returned from my first visit to Four Seasons. I felt a little giddy because (a) they had stacks of 9mm and .40, and (b) Carl bagged my purchase!

Before I left, I overheard someone say: "Right now you probably have the largest collection of .223 in New England."

When I heard that I smiled, thinking, "No way. I'll bet most members of NES could compete."

Just thought you guys might like to know...

Now I'm going to sit and I watch the Masters while I clean my Glock...

I love vacation.

Just returned from my first visit to Four Seasons. I felt a little giddy because (a) they had stacks of 9mm and .40, and (b) Carl bagged my purchase!

Before I left, I overheard someone say: "Right now you probably have the largest collection of .223 in New England."

When I heard that I smiled, thinking, "No way. I'll bet most members of NES could compete."

Just thought you guys might like to know...

Now I'm going to sit and I watch the Masters while I clean my Glock...

I love vacation.

How much 223 did you buy?

And how is this a report?
Tell us what they have, how much is left, prices etc.

And how is this a report?
Tell us what they have, how much is left, prices etc.

Sorry, I should have taken a closer look. I only glanced around. If I had to guess, I'd say...

40 boxes (100 rnds) of WWB .40
20 boxes (50 rnds) of WWB 9mm
20 boxes (50 rnds) of Federal 9mm
30 boxes of Remington .223

I bought 3 boxes (50 rnds) of WWB 9mm at $16 ea.

frigin joke for a 50 box of wwb 9mm 16 dollars...

ill just wait and hope there to be some as walmart when i go
100 for 20 bucks much better

I got the four seasons automated email. They said they have 1000 rd cases of American eagle for 399. Only 10 cases at that price. I bet they are gone by now.

I got the four seasons automated email. They said they have 1000 rd cases of American eagle for 399. Only 10 cases at that price. I bet they are gone by now.

same here.

FS is 3 miles from me (if that), i didn't even bother.

[rofl]

the price was good IMO. but i'm not messing around with ammo. I want guns. [laugh]

haha, I feel the opposite. I'm not messing around with guns anymore. Just ammo. [smile]

Carl's email said that he has Q3131A in stock for $500/1000. Crazy price, but short of Lake City, some of the best milsurp out there.

I hung around the Danvers Walmart all morning waiting for them to bring out the shipment from last night. I finally got someone to help me and he went out back and brought out all the 9mm Brass Blazer he could find, 11 boxes (50 count). I bought all 11 for $8.97 each. I thought that was a great price, I would have bought what ever he brought he out.

I hung around the Danvers Walmart all morning waiting for them to bring out the shipment from last night. I finally got someone to help me and he went out back and brought out all the 9mm Brass Blazer he could find, 11 boxes (50 count). I bought all 11 for $8.97 each. I thought that was a great price, I would have bought what ever he brought he out.

I would have hit that too.

For anyone on Cape, The Powder Horn seems to gotten in a good amount of all caliber pistol ammo, I saw 9mm, .45 and I think .380 etc. and he's NOT gouging like some other places off cape I've heard of.

When I wast at Bob's in webster on wed, he had a lot more ammo than I expected.

I bought 10 Boxes of PPU 5.56.

He has Rem XM193 too, didnt see the brass, so I don't know if it is LC.

Just left Four Seasons. They have several cases of 5.56 and .223 ammo. cheapest was 40 cents for wolf steel case, 45 cents for PMC and a few others. They also have a good amount of 7.69 and a ton of .40 S&W

Back
Top Bottom