Front and rear sight for AR, which one would you recommend?

Just bought an upper, and it does not come with any sights. I don't plan on doing any long distance shooting, and I will get a Eotech soon, but as a back up, what kind of front and rear sight would you recommend, and why?

so it has a railed gasblock? or does it have a extended rail covering the gas block.

Either way you end up getting a set of BUIS's, if youre not gonna use them too often grab the magpul ones (just remember they will melt if attached to a railed gas block)

I like a fixed front sight, and flip up rear. Personal preference. Not for everyone

Magpul flip up sights haven't done me wrong at all. YMH isn't bad either, but a bit more pricey.

Cant go wrong with most of them. I love KAC stuff but it aint cheap. A lot of that mil overstock is hot, I had NCIS repo an ebay grip pod.

Diamondhead makes nice stuff with an innovative sighting setup.

Mike

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

I've used several brands, Magpul, YHM, Troy and others. After using Diamondhead, a locally owned company, with all workers and product manufactured here, that's the only sights for me, not to mention rails. I love the quality, but most of all, I actually pick up my sights and target easier and quicker than any other sights I've used.

Diamondhead® USA | Advanced Combat Solutions | AR15 Accessories | M4 Accessories | Patented Diamond Sights | Diamond Apertures | Combat Sights | Free-Floating and Drop-In Rails | Battle Sights | Flip-Up Sights | Folding Sights | Stag Arms Model 3 | B

Back
Top Bottom