FRIDAY!!!

Greetings All,

I live in a town near Springfield, MA and am wondering if there are any places around here that NES members hang out socially on weekend nights. Basically asking where a good bar is with like minded ppl. I have a few good buddies and we are all tired of going to Springfield bars, especially downtown. I know it is a shot in the dark since we are young, gun loving, conservative, and live in MA. Once in a while we will go to the local VFW, AMERICAN LEGION, ELKS CLUB for events. We are not alcoholics we just like to go out and have some beers on the weekends. Anyways, any good hangouts without rap.

-Steve

There is a place in Ludlow called the fish and Game..Its an actually bar attached to a gun range. Baffles me every time I walk in there. Gun range is privite bar is not. My wife is from that area and we might be visting this weekend if so I'll be there on Sat night. I wont be hard to spot 99 times out of a 100 im the only black guy in there.

If you go GREEN... the member's section has lots of "meets"... people getting together for lunches, dinners, drinks... or just some good old range time fun.

[wink]

Oh... and not to mention all of the group buys! [grin]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom