French Presidential Election

Well, he’s got first tour by small margin under the belt.
We’ll see how the second one goes.
It is close.

both major candidates are running on the very popular platform of securing their border and kicking immigrants out of dodge. there's a woman running against macron who wants to come down harder on muslim immigrants. both canidates have tons of supporters.

This is probably a good indicator of what is likely to happen in the general election in France.....

Recall that mail in voting is prohibited by law in France....

If LePen pulls it off I suspect we'll see a freak out by the globalist left around the world on an epic scale
Let’s see if they learned their lesson. We all get what we deserve.

Definitely not looking like a hippopotamus
I predict a “miracle last moment” victory for Macron. The boxes of pre-filled ballots are being unloaded now.

They just need to wait to know how many fake ballots they need to inject for victory.

I predict a “miracle last moment” victory for Macron. The boxes of pre-filled ballots are being unloaded now.

They just need to wait to know how many fake ballots they need to inject for victory.
Well, it’s no secret, the cabal doesn’t want her to win. She’s legitimately the French female version of trump, just better spoken.

You realize that the French do not permit mail in voting right?

You have to vote in person and there are limited opportunities for proxy voting (disabled/old folks voting via absentee like ballot)

Its not the shit show we see in US elections where vote integrity is a trainwreck
Yes understood. But it’s just the old school “run the ballots through 10 times for our guy” + “inject new pre-cooked ballots for our guy, but not too many” game. 2AM local time ballot dumps.

Same shit, different country.

LePen would have had a chance, but the other candidates told their voter bases to vote for Macron. They're protecting the globalists.
Exactly, that’s my fear too, she can take Macron 1v1 anyday. There’s a lot of actors against her and if she pulls a win it will be a major blow. Considering that is everyone against her.

Elections are cute. Even Russia has them. Turnout suggests the French know the fix is in.

This is probably a good indicator of what is likely to happen in the general election in France.....

Recall that mail in voting is prohibited by law in France....

If LePen pulls it off I suspect we'll see a freak out by the globalist left around the world on an epic scale
Does she want to nix the climate scam?

Macron has proven himself to be an enemy of industry. He's basically Hildabeast with smaller balls- favored by big banks and probably insurance companies and other related services. Manufacturing companies not so much. Transfer of value can only carry an economy so far. At some point, there must be creation of value and from industries that employ the masses. It's time to rebalance that equation but who knows if French voters will go for it. Too many commies crowding the big cities that may overpower the votes from the countryside. Probably will end up a lot like US shithole cities vs. the red 'flyover' country.

Back
Top Bottom