• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2022 NH Election grades

It is election season again and the primary is 2 weeks away (September 13th, 2022).
What are your thoughts on the grades that have been issued so far? Did the groups get the scores correct? What was missed?

NRA: NRA-PVF | Grades | New Hampshire
NHFC: Not posted as of 8/27
Others?

Let's discuss

How in the holy f u c k is Ian Freeman on the ballot for state senate that guy should be in jail

How much did Morse pay off the NRA?

Chuck Morse who has been in the NH Senate since 2003, and from a casual search has not sponsored or cosponsored a pro 2A bill. Past and Present Legislator's Legislation

Chuck Morse, who voted FOR the committee amendment of HB490(game camera bill). Read amendment 1807S which has a roll call. This amendment shackle's NH's definition of a firearm to the feds. That Chuck Morse?

Yeah f*** Chuck Morse, his apathy towards the 2A, and his bukkakke of signs.

Attachments

• Holderness republican_democratic_sample_ballots-september_13_2022_state_primary.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:

I was surprised to see a neighbor on Hillsborough 2 State House - must be a quiet campaign. With 7 to pick from 8, she stands a chance. A good Morgan family - never complained about my shooting in the woods nearby.

Just putting this out there for discussion.

I would not vote for Chuck Morse for Fence Viewer ... does NH have them? in MA they are an appointed post see MCL Ch 49 S1

I have not really followed that race.... anyone want to chime in on who deserves our vote?

Just putting this out there for discussion.

So I browse reddit. There are some awesome subs for all sorts of stuff, but it is also a good place for local info. Most of the regional subs obviously lean waaaay left and it is good to see what the enemy is thinking.

They have been posting Bolduc smear stuff recently. I wonder why...

NHFC just posted their 2022 Primary grade score card. Thoughts, corrections, attaboy's or errors... What do you know?

Attachments

• 2022-NHFC-Primary-Grades-all-Orange-FINAL.pdf
    521.5 KB · Views: 28
That was probably a bitch to sort out with the redistricting and then reformatting the previous document. Definitely appreciate the work. Thanks!

random comments...

Of what I've paid attention to for the national seats in Holderness, the grades seem to line up with what I'm expecting. Disclaimer that I haven't looked at the French/Strathdee EC race. It was nice being in 1 last election as EC district 2 is almost a lock for the Ds. I still haven't looked at my State Senate folks yet-Plumer probably isn't going anywhere because he chose to run late and has zero advertising(it's all Devoy & Lang signs and Lang's mailer was annoying). ETA: USPS says I have another mailer coming from Lang tomorrow-let's see what he says.

Zero corrections as it is a good working document. It does look like an * was missed in front of the S for Tejasinha Sivalingam(had to look him up so no loss and only a pedantic nitpicker would see that anyways). Also going to assume a bolded candidate is a thumbs up from you all as it's not defined.

A shame there is no primary in Senate District 1(where I should be living next year). I would be curious to see how those folks stacked up. Will wait until 24 to worry about it. ;)

The no response by some folks on the R side is telling.

I'm surprised Ian Freeman is even eligible to run consider his current situation and everyone else taking plea deals.

Last edited:
Apparently Snusnu endorsed Morse.🙄

I knew as soon as I saw his bs ad with the NRA logo that the rubes would take it and run with it.

Rino endorsing a Rino. No surprise there.

Has Bolduc solved his fundraising issues? I get that most here prefer him over Morse but if he can’t raise funds, he’s a liability and unlikely to beat Hassan.

It is election season again and the primary is 2 weeks away (September 13th, 2022).
What are your thoughts on the grades that have been issued so far? Did the groups get the scores correct? What was missed?

NRA: NRA-PVF | Grades | New Hampshire
NHFC: Not posted as of 8/27
Others?

Let's discuss
NHFC gives Morse a C- Much more accurate.

Bolduc and Fenton for Senate if you're a single issue voter... I'd lean Fenton because he might be easier for moderates to take in the general but I know most of the R's in the state won't vote for him. (At least wrt who I see posting here)
And unfortunately I am having doubts either one can pass Morse.

Rockingham 13 looks to be thankfully mostly pro 2A, Nelson is a bit of a disappointment.

Bolduc and Fenton for Senate if you're a single issue voter... I'd lean Fenton because he might be easier for moderates to take in the general but I know most of the R's in the state won't vote for him. (At least wrt who I see posting here)
And unfortunately I am having doubts either one can pass Morse.

Rockingham 13 looks to be thankfully mostly pro 2A, Nelson is a bit of a disappointment.

I’m a Fenton guy, I like his platform but I don’t think he has a shot.

It’s a 2 horse race, Bolduc and Morse.

I know useless people when I see them, and Chuck Morse is f****** useless.

As far as my local elections, I’m a man on an island in Portsmouth. The plus side is if shit really goes sideways it won’t be difficult to slip into a warlord role here.

I’m a Fenton guy, I like his platform but I don’t think he has a shot.

It’s a 2 horse race, Bolduc and Morse.

I know useless people when I see them, and Chuck Morse is f****** useless.

As far as my local elections, I’m a man on an island in Portsmouth. The plus side is if shit really goes sideways it won’t be difficult to slip into a warlord role here.
I like your thinking. Sadly, you are probably spot on about this race. When Bolduc ran against Messner a couple of years ago, I went with Messner since Bolduc made a comment about not needing "assault weapons" or supporting UBS's, while Messner was proclaiming straight 2A support.

If voting mattered it would already be banned. I'll vote today for the sole purpose of assuring some illegal can't 'vote' using my name but I have no illusions that my vote could ever change anything for the better in this town/country/world. I've ZERO faith in any of it now that its common knowledge that 2020 was stolen right before our eyes and we stood for it!

I like your thinking. Sadly, you are probably spot on about this race. When Bolduc ran against Messner a couple of years ago, I went with Messner since Bolduc made a comment about not needing "assault weapons" or supporting UBS's, while Messner was proclaiming straight 2A support.

I still can't believe they ran a guy named Corky and thought they would win. I mean he's a carpetbagger and he goes by Corky.

This is one issue with the right, they have zero understanding of branding and names and stuff. Trump is a master of it which is why he did so well. He also might be the greatest troll of all time. Love em or hate em he's hilarious.

Surprised to see NH on the front page of the BBC today:

1663094661593.png

I watched the abridged debate and Morse came across terribly to me. Tangents upon tangents, rambled on.
Bolduc faired maybe slightly better, but the "there's chips in the vaccines!" stuff is going to be great hay for the Democrats to use.

Based solely on that debate I'd probably rank them
Kevin Smith
Vikram
Fenton

Granted, I haven't paid super close attention since everything seems to indicate it's gonna be Bolduc losing to Hassan. I haven't seen/heard much of Kevin Smith but seemed polished and solid. Then again, very small sample size.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom