Free M&P mags w/ new M&P

Just put a deposit on an M&P .40 two days ago[smile] . Perfect timing. Only problem is that I wanted to bring it to the range this weekend, but two free mags is a good enough reason for me to wait and pick it up next weekend.[smile]

Crap!!! Just picked one up today! I hope they will still do it. Where on their web site does it say what to do on this?

Where on their web site does it say what to do on this?

I couldn't find it but I remember a buddy got the same deal a month ago with his new Sigma. There was a flyer at the shop with all of the details. The same sort of thing when I got the free range bag.

Get a free range bag on a purchase of a new handgun between march 2006 and June 2007. I used this coupon when i bought my 9mm sigma so it is currently valid.
Bag is of very good quality. Seems heavy duty with great construction. No loose and unraveling threads or crappy zippers. Definitely worth it. I think they sell the same "magnum range bag" on their website for fifty bucks.

Follow and print the following link:

http://www.shootingusa.com/LATEST_UPDATES/GUN_A_MONTH/GAM_Offer/gam_offer.html

Thanks XStick! I really could have used those mags... but this is something that sweetens things up a bit!!

Thanks again... I never would have found that.

You need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed as well. I would be surprised if you didn't have it, but it is required.

Is the range bag deal still on too?
If so, between the free mags and bag that may be enough to push me to go order a full size .40 this week.

Thanks David. I ended up going over to Shooting USA after I posted, entered the contest and got the coupon page.

Ya I just got my 2nd free bag today, waiting on the mags now.

It's funny I only owned the gun from my 1st bag for a month (traded the gun in) and I still got a free bag out of it, sweet [grin] [smile] [grin].

Back
Top Bottom