Free M&P mags w/ new M&P

If you missed the purchase period by less than 2 weeks, S&W will usually honor the programs, so go ahead and send them in.

Thanks for the advice, I'm sending mine in even though I bought it a week or so before it started...

Might help that I did buy it straight from them through the SSC.

Got my free mags yesterday. I think it was 3 weeks. Also got my Club 1852 membership card, sticker and secret decoder ring!

I received my free mags yesterday. Unfortunately they were 17-rnd standard M&P mags! Called S&W to let them know, and they'll send me the correct ones (which of course are out of stock!).

Now I just have to be a real good boy, and not attract the LEOs before the return UPS sticker gets here.

I received my free mags yesterday. Unfortunately they were 17-rnd standard M&P mags! Called S&W to let them know, and they'll send me the correct ones (which of course are out of stock!).

Now I just have to be a real good boy, and not attract the LEOs before the return UPS sticker gets here.

This is kind of amusing.... I've heard of this happening to someone on more
than one occasion. It seems some people in S+W's fulfillment dept or whatever have forgotten that MA is communist.

-Mike

Perhaps better to not post this sort of info.

Perhaps better to not post this sort of info.

Technically it shouldn't be a problem. They're locked up, and not loaded. Just waiting for the return receipt label from S&W. I suppose if someone where to ask (a LEO), then I do have a valid explanation. Of course it'll probably cost me thousands in Lawyer's fees if he's a jerk about it. Hmm.... I wonder if I'd actually have grounds for going after S&W if that happened....

Jr

No, mere possession is illegal, regardless of why you possess it, where it's locked up, etc.

Otherwise, you are doing the right thing.

No, mere possession is illegal, regardless of why you possess it, where it's locked up, etc.

Otherwise, you are doing the right thing.

To be completely accurate, possession in MASS is illegal. I posess some hicaps stored in another state. [wink]

Got my mags today. Unfortunately, they messed up and sent me Sigma .40 mags instead of the M&P .40 mags.

Returning them and hoping they send the right ones.

My Sigma is a 9mm or I might have kept them. My dad owns a .40 Sigma but he lives in a less restrictive state so neutered mags are pointless there.

What a company

Got my Free mags today. I bought my M&P 40 on May 12th - Clearly outside the eligibility of June 1st through end of July. On the submission form I asked them to honor my request as I ran out and bought the gun the day after receiving my LTC. I felt like I shouldn't be penalized for being so eager to purchase their products. I guess they agreed - Thats the right way to treat a customer

Dux, I was in the same situation. I bought mine at the shooting sports center about 10 minutes after I sold my Glock 22 to a forum member, on May 22nd I believe, and they still sent the mags.

Now if they can just send the right ones this time [grin]

I just got my mags today. It took about 4 weeks and a little less for the range bag. On the form I requested that they send me the ones with the finger rest extension and they did! Do they send them with the finger rest automatically or was I smart to request it?

Has anybody recently purchased an M&P 9mm Compact and got their rebate and two free magazines?

If so, what type of magazines did they send you? Were they the ones with the extended finger grip or without?

I have big hands so I'm trying to anticipate what type of mags I'll be getting with my rebate. My M&P 9c came with one of each (regular and extended grip) floor plate.

Has anybody recently purchased an M&P 9mm Compact and got their rebate and two free magazines?

If so, what type of magazines did they send you? Were they the ones with the extended finger grip or without?

I have big hands so I'm trying to anticipate what type of mags I'll be getting with my rebate. My M&P 9c came with one of each (regular and extended grip) floor plate.

I haven't gotten mine in yet, but a whole bunch of people on the M&P board have said they called to ask for the entended grip, and S&W sends em out a couple, free.

Ill give them a call once I get my free magazines.

thanks Du510. i will check ont he mp-pistol boars then....

i've already ordered a holster and extra magazine from S&W so I'm NOT overly worried about it. [smile]

I guess the cost will be recouped with the $50 dollar rebate and the two free mags can me traded or sold.

[wink]

Back
Top Bottom