Four Seasons Firearms, Woburn, MA

rs_560x300-131127145911-blackfriday2.gif

Drove out going home by their parking lot, it was busy @ 2 but not ColdDayInHell busy[laugh2] if I wanted something I would have went in. No photos though, sorry.

Drove out going home by their parking lot, it was busy @ 2 but not ColdDayInHell busy[laugh2] if I wanted something I would have went in. No photos though, sorry.
Carl sent out this email to his many fans:
Carl said:
We have been busy since we opened at 8am but with 25 staff members on hand we are moving along nicely.

As of 12:25 PM that is no waiting line. If you planned on coming next week to beat the crowd, consider coming in today.

10 of our 75 5.56 mm Sport rifles just came in.

Carl

Four Seasons

The guys were good there. When my purchase was done the guy shook my hand and thanked me for buying from them. Busy place and good people.

Nice, truly the worst part of that place is there success, no one seems to beat the price and selection, but somedays it is so busy you can't actually give them your money and I get annoyed and go other places so I don't have to shimmy between people and wait just to buy a box of ammo, otherwise always happy about the prices and the knowledge and service.

It's been a while since they were super busy like when the run on gun shops happened a while ago. Of course go in on Saturdays and it can get sporting but no where near how it was.

I was looking for a discussion that would hopefully broaden my horizons on the symbolic meaning of the four seasons. Carry on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a good place. Good prices. I got my 1911 from them a while back when all the .22 hype was going on. So after I bought the gun...a .45 mind you the guy asks me if I need anything else. The assumption would be yeah, can I have a box or two of some .45.

Not me though. My mind doesn't work that way. So I asked if he had any .22. He looked at me for a second and said...well, you did buy a gun. Nobody said it had to be a .22...lol So they sold me a box of I think it was 350 rnds. So that was cool. The place where I bought the .22 rifle sold me a box of .22 as well. Only they sold me a box of 50 rnds. Yeah...that helps...lol

Four Seasons is good. Next gun will more than likely be from them as well.

I always found the staff friendly, despite hearing stories to the contrary. My only disappointment is that for a place that sells as many guns as they do, they don't offer any smithing services to speak of (beyond trigger jobs). And when you ask for a reference, it's never anybody local, even though there are local smiths. I'll continue to shop there, and look forward to their weekly twitter updates.

It's all about timing when buying there. I bought their last .38 airweight two summers ago. Called the night before, reserved it. Showed up as promised the next day, on my lunch hour. They had it ready for me, did paperwork. In and out in 20 minutes. Great guys, and knowledgeable to boot.

I did this a few years ago with an M&P9c. Their sale price was close to $100 less than other shops near me. They gave me the sale price since I reserved even though I came in a week after the sale.

Nice, truly the worst part of that place is there success, no one seems to beat the price and selection, but somedays it is so busy you can't actually give them your money and I get annoyed and go other places so I don't have to shimmy between people and wait just to buy a box of ammo, otherwise always happy about the prices and the knowledge and service.

Idk. Their prices are beatable, especially if you online shop at specific websites.

Idk. Their prices are beatable, especially if you online shop at specific websites.

This depends on shipping and transfer fee.
FS is a easy place to navigate IF you know what you want. Anyone can,walk in grab what you need give any clerk the "got my stuff and money ready" look and your off.
Even on the most busy day I have ever been it was no longer a wait to buy a gun than any other place. Their prices for the most part are better than most with out haggling. Carl has given me good deals on everything I have bought....

It's really simple, no matter where you go if you get what you want and feel good about it , it was,worth it.

It's all about timing when buying there. I bought their last .38 airweight two summers ago. Called the night before, reserved it. Showed up as promised the next day, on my lunch hour. They had it ready for me, did paperwork. In and out in 20 minutes. Great guys, and knowledgeable to boot.

Same here. At the height of the panic I finally got my license; I called ahead and reserved a M&P range kit. They had 'sold out' that Thursday afternoon, but held the kit until I arrived that Night.

Tony

Bought my Shield 9mm a few weeks ago there. Best price anywhere. My father hunted all over NH for his shield. One place would not budge from the S&W retail of $449. After more shopping, the best price he found was still almost $50 more than I paid at Four Seasons.

Constant busy signal last few business days. Wondering if they're too busy to answer the phone after Paris/San Bernardino or problems with their phone system? Website advises you to call for prices on some of the models.

Back
Top Bottom