Four Seasons Armalite complete 5.56mm lowers

Armalite complete 5.56mm lowers with A2 stock

Only 5 came in today. $379 each

In stock now: Federal XM-193C 5.56mm 55 gain FMJ in 20 round packs, on 10 round stripper clips and bulk pack. Buy now while it is available.

Armalite complete 5.56mm lowers with A2 stock

Only 5 came in today. $379 each

In stock now: Federal XM-193C 5.56mm 55 gain FMJ in 20 round packs, on 10 round stripper clips and bulk pack. Buy now while it is available.

Sounds pretty high. I just got in on a group buy at the 1919a4 forum. Stripped lower $78 and lower parts kit for $65

Sounds pretty high. I just got in on a group buy at the 1919a4 forum. Stripped lower $78 and lower parts kit for $65

I got in on a group buy at M-14 forum

Lower with TFL logo and TFL ser# $87 plus $10 shipping*

Above lower with flat top upper.....$162 plus $10 shipping*

But now were talking probably 3-6 months delivery

Not a deal but not bad in these times. I'm seeing stripped Stag lowers going for 185-200 on Gunbroker.

Truthfully, if I was desperate for an AR15 receiver, I would throw rocks before I would pay $400.00 for a lower - it's absolutely insane. I understand free market/supply and demand/ capitalism, but I also understand taking advantage of the emotions of a segment of people and I also understand gouging. The only people getting off on this whole situation are the manufacturers, dealers and the liberals watching us all scramble around like sheep with a coyote in the pen...ridiculous. [thinking]

PS: I would love to see the invoice for the Four Seasons lower. Would be interesting to see what the markup is....

The price of lowers is just stupid....$379.00 for an Armalite lower is hardly a deal. This Obamamania panic buying and "convenient pricing" is just feeding into the hysteria...

Right on, Obamamania in a State that the a.w.b. is still in place makes no sense.

$400 for a complete Armalite lower ?

You guys must be desperate to the point of insanity.

Just testing the waters here...

Anyone want to buy my stripped Bushmaster pre-ban lower(minus trigger guard) for $1.5K ? I'll install a used LPK and a scratched up and gouged LMT SOPMOD with the word "Tactical Stock" written on it in red crayon for an extra $750.I also have an upper available(minus BCG,handguards,FSB,gas tube,ejection port and charging handle) with a bayonet lug for $1.4K available to the buyer of this lower.

Since I'm in a giving mood(Being as it's Christmas season and all) I will knock off $10 if someone purchases the complete package.

Hell,I'll even give the buyer a great deal on some 5.56...I'll go as as low as $.75 a round in quantities of 1000..I can't go any lower,no more discounts at this price because I'm losing money as it is selling at this rock bottom price.

Buyer will also be responsible for transfer fees and gas costs to and from the FFL of my choice.

Sorry,no pics.

You will buy my rifle sight unseen with cash upfront and like it.

Last edited:
At this point in time, price-wise, it smarter to just buy a complete AR15. You can gut/reconfigure it as you like later. Seems that it's cheaper to do it that way right now.

I was thinking about one of the AR, then I slapped myself, and used the money to order a CMP service grade garand - I'm sure I'll be just as happy......

With the way the AR parts market is right now, you can probably gut it and reconfigure today, and make your money back on parts sales. If you can get the parts you want, that is. A lot of stuff on permanent backorder out there.

I mean, if I am weaponless and desperate for a .223/5.56 rifle, the last thing I would do right now is buy an AR-15 lower for $400.00 and then pray for an upper to magically appear 3-6 months from now... [shocked] I just spotted a Ruger Ranch rifle with 4 mags for $475.00 Granted, the Ruger is no AR, but at least it's complete for God's sake... People feeding into this shit is just making things worse...

I mean, if I am weaponless and desperate for a .223/5.56 rifle, the last thing I would do right now is buy an AR-15 lower for $400.00 and then pray for an upper to magically appear 3-6 months from now... [shocked] I just spotted a Ruger Ranch rifle with 4 mags for $475.00 Granted, the Ruger is no AR, but at least it's complete for God's sake... People feeding into this shit is just making things worse...
So what do you consider a fair price for a new complete Armalite lower with A2 stock? I think that price is just about list price.
A quick check at GunsAmerica showed the cheapest complete lower with A2 stock to be several Olympics at $475

Spot on!

People need to stop paying upwards of $300 for an at best $80 machined part. Heck I saw a Noveske lower go for $750 on gunbroker. I understand wanting to grab stuff before the ban, but anything on the AR platform right now is moving the AR price point well past what made it an attractive buy in the first place.

The gouge_price increases are only occurring because people keep feeding them.

Grab some Rugers and Mini-14s instead.

I think I just barfed a little....[puke]

I think "fair price" is subjective, but considering that complete lowers were going for about $175.00 - $200.00 a few months ago, I'd think that would be a fairness starting point....

No sh|t. .308 battle rifles don't seem to have gone up nearly that much. Buy one of those.

Back
Top Bottom