• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Former Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan's chief of staff is shot dead just weeks after FBI declared him a fugitive: He died 'in standoff with police'

Reptile

NES Member

Former Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan's chief of staff is shot dead just weeks after FBI declared him a fugitive: He died 'in standoff with police' while being hunted for alleged $200K wire fraud and embezzlement​

• A fugitive and former top aide to former Maryland Governor Larry Hogan, Roy McGrath, 53, was killed in Tennessee after a confrontation with the FBI
  • McGrath who was appointed chief of staff to the Republican former governor, was wanted for failing to appear in court last month on fraud charges
  • McGrath had pleaded not guilty to charges of wire fraud and falsification of records and was released on bond, but he did not appear in court for his trial

I wonder how they found him, but he didn't seem too bright.
I'm guessing he used his phone or a plate reader picked up his licence plate.

First thing I'm going to do when I go on the run, ditch the cell phone, and grab someone else licence plates.

Will we ever know the truth?

Or will internet justice (sic) prevail?

Inquiring minds want to know.

We know what the liberal news media and corrupted politicians do.

if the powers that be let them get away with it then so be it.

But everyone is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Even form president Trump.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZVYcpO6Mgk

Yes, they are innocent. But this clown decided to go on the run rather than face his day in court. Then he decided to fight when law enforcement finally found him.

Yes, they are innocent. But this clown decided to go on the run rather than face his day in court. Then he decided to fight when law enforcement finally found him.
well, he allegedly fought law enforcement when they found him. But there will be no court date for those who found and shot him because....well....we all know.

He was great on Jeanie.

ustv_dream_of_jeanie.jpg

well, he allegedly fought law enforcement when they found him. But there will be no court date for those who found and shot him because....well....we all know.
There will be no court date BECAUSE 1) HE FLED RATHER THAN SHOW UP IN COURT AND 2) WHEN THEY FOUND HIM HE FOUGHT INSTEAD OF GIVING UP PEACEFULLY.

Wtf is the matter with you guys? Have you lost all ability to think?

There will be no court date BECAUSE 1) HE FLED RATHER THAN SHOW UP IN COURT AND 2) WHEN THEY FOUND HIM HE FOUGHT INSTEAD OF GIVING UP PEACEFULLY.

Wtf is the matter with you guys? Have you lost all ability to think?
You are saying things you don’t know to be true.

I did not see anywhere in the above story link that the standoff had to do with the alleged criminal being "armed"
All it says is there was an "agent-involved shooting"

"He added that it was not immediately clear if McGrath's wound was self-inflicted or came during an exchange of gunfire with agents."

"The FBI had said earlier that McGrath, once a top aide to a former Maryland governor, had been hospitalized following an agent-involved shooting, but declined to elaborate."

"During the arrest the subject, Roy McGrath, sustained injury and was transported to the hospital. The FBI takes all shooting incidents involving our agents or task force members seriously,' an FBI statement said."

Me think's maybe more will come out about this incident but NO WHERE does it say in that article that it was an "armed standoff"

Back
Top Bottom