Forgot to warn my admin...

I forgot to warn my admin that a package was arriving at my office this morning. Should have seen the look she gave me when 24lbs of powder and 2 cases of primers arrived covered in Hazmat warning labels. Gotta love it!

Last edited:
I remeber one time the poor female mail carrier almost collapsed on the front porch carrying about 100lbs of lead bullets by father had ordered from Natchez back in the day.

he gave her a nice D@D gift card for christmas though lol

Best Bullet order for me was 2 25lbs boxes of 350gn .500 fully jacketed hollow points. I met the postman at the mail box and he asks me, "so, you're into relaoding?"

I forgot to warn my admin that a package was arriving at my office this morning. Should have seen the look she gave me when 24lbs of powder and 2 cases of primers arrived covered in Hazmat warning labels. Gotta love it!

but that danged 1911 never made it........sorry, I had to [smile]

I love getting boxes from XX Gun Supply or Blah Tactical Combat Solutions, etc. My shipping manager is a hardcore guns are icky o-bot and cringes when he delivers them to my office. Sometimes when I get more than one in a day he says something in typical libtard speak, like "Going on a rampage?" I just smile.

Too bad none have the ORM-D sticker. Thanks MA.gov.

Most of the old wood crates I use for all kinds of other stuff. My garage has quite a few of them with the ORM-D decals on them. Every once in a while someone asks about all the "explosives". Good ice breaker as I show that one has boxes of screws, another has old Jeep parts, etc. The good stuff is all in the basement where its cool and dry.

When they could be shipped, I never had trouble getting them at work. Never really had any odd comments other than how heavy such a small package could be.

Back
Top Bottom