Forget about guns, regulate Machetes

Straight and simple the machete is a tool. Every person actually considering this legislation is also a tool. Maybe we should start regulating the idiots that come up with these ridiculous ideas in the first place.

It only took a few weeks instead of a few days but one of the most useless political figures in Boston has decided to legislate another useless addition to the Banned in Boston portfolio. Chuck Turner wants to ban machetes. I wonder if any of his fellow councillors will have the gumption to tell him that along with murder and mayhem, blades longer than 2 inches are already banned on the streets of Boston.
Best regards.
http://www.bostonherald.com/news/re...?articleid=1089918&srvc=home&position=comment

Forget Machetes: the object which needs tough regulations is a frying pan. A housewife can kill you in one hard blow, if you get her mad [rofl]

Forget Machetes: the object which needs tough regulations is a frying pan. A housewife can kill you in one hard blow, if you get her mad [rofl]

Back in the day when pie crust was made by hand, the rolling pin was a formidable weapon, and the cause of many an errant husband coming to a bad end. I actually have a rolling pin. But not for baking. Just in case I can't get to my machete in time.

Weapon laws only disarm the righteous anyway.

Just this past weekend I drove by a 3 way 'rumble' involving some James Dean looking yutes bearing italian switchblades , a group of khaki shorts wearing men with Zoobows and asian waitresses armed with Kung Fu Clacker things. ....

I would of called 911 except I just made that crap up , just like our elected officials make up stupid reasons to ban tools.

Hmm. Would the 10 inch razor sharp Dexter Russel's I use to hack up whole swordfish and tunas be included in this ban???
24073.jpg

What about the EVIL cleavers I use?

Just this past weekend I drove by a 3 way 'rumble' involving some James Dean looking yutes bearing talian switchblades , a group of khaki shorts wearing men with [z]oobows and [A]sian waitresses armed with Kung Fu [c]lacker things.....

You mean ben wah balls? [wink]

Back
Top Bottom