For those who remember me asking opinions about doin a project on the NRA,grade updat

GunGrey

Banned
Well I did end up doing the project on the NRA. And it went pretty good ended up with a powerpoint about 14 slides long and packet with information. I tried to stay as objective as I could and not let my own ideas take over, which was wicked hard. The only thing is that when it came time to do a Q@A with the class. I kinda came on a little strong I dropped the "Armed Society is a polite society" quote and had to stop and think a couple of times on how to answer the question without my own stance on it. But after the class I talked to the teacher and asked how I did and if the project was good. His answer was that it was a really good presentation. So only time will tell I have to email him tomarrow and get my grades for the project.

Last edited:
I give you a lot of credit for getting up there and doing that. We need people like you speaking up. Way to go.

The teacher actually ask about typical gun show question, the "Anyone can go to a Gunshow and buy a gun without any identification". The minute he finished speaking I squashed that one and explained the process that you have to go threw. Had one CJ major try to argue with me during the Q&A, Can see him becoming the sterotype cop we tend not to think too highly of.

Sounds like you did a good job, you should have hired that DEA Agent to come in and show the students a Glock.

Back
Top Bottom