for the glock fan boys/gals

greencobra

NES Member
can you answer a quick question for me, please? will the newer style extractor, meaning the one that has the loaded chamber indicator, drop into a gen 1 or 2 slide without needing fitting? i called glock but the woman on the phone didn't sound sure, but she said they wouldn't sell me the part anyway, i'd have to send the slide in and they'd install. probably should do that, it'd be free, but postage back and fourth you know. i can buy a oem part from the glock store in ca. for a couple of bucks, another couple to ship here, so...way cheaper that way. it drops in, right? changing my screen name to skinflint!

I'm just curious. Why would you want to do that? Why don't you just buy an extractor that fits?

I'm just curious. Why would you want to do that? Why don't you just buy an extractor that fits?
the original extractor is damaged, small chip on the claw. thought i'd replace with the upgraded part. it turns out to be moot now, i found out this morning my buddy has the same gen part in his spares bin and is sending it down tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom